Peoria, Illinois Fathers’ Rights Attorneys in Peoria County
Fathers’ Rights Attorneys Serving Peoria County, Illinois and the Surrounding AreasIn the state of Illinois, it can be a difficult process to ensure that fathers are involved in the lives of their children. The attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC are dedicated to protecting the interests of fathers that are looking have their rights protected. For residents in Peoria, Illinois and Peoria County that are seeking representation with their fathers rights matters, we can help guide them through the process from our nearby divorce and family law office in McLean County in Bloomington, Illinois. In family law litigation, one of the biggest priorities is the health and well-being of the children involved.We understand that facing these issues can be stressful on fathers, and we are here to help fathers in Peoria, Illinois have meaningful contact with their children. The attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC understand that although attitudes are moving slowly in the right direction, fathers still do face uphill battles in the courtroom in the state of Illinois if they are hoping to establish a visitation plan that is proportionate to that of the mother. Despite these struggles, our attorneys provide the diligent and compassionate representation that dads need when facing difficult family law matters.The attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC have been recognized for their work in divorce and family law matters as noted in their individual biographies. This includes numerous attorneys with the firm being named “Rising Stars” and “Super Lawyers” Honorees by Super Lawyers Magazine.If you are in or around Peoria, Illinois and Peoria County and interested in scheduling a confidential initial consultation with our nearby office in Bloomington, Illinois, call us at 309-807-4915 or contact us online today. Interested parties can also find more helpful information at our Fathers’ Rights Blog.
Compassionate Lawyers Serving Peoria County, IllinoisWe can assist you in all areas of fathers’ rights matters, including:
- Situations where the mother denies visitation rights or interferes with custody arrangements
- Modifying child custody
- Demands for increased child support payments
- Paternity issues, whether you are denying paternity or claiming paternity
- Accusations of child abuse or molestation
- Situations where the mother takes your child and relocates without approval
- Cases where the mother’s behavior endangers your child physically or emotionally
Handling the Full Spectrum of Peoria Fathers’ Rights Divorce and Custody Issues in Peoria County, IllinoisYou can also obtain more information about the Peoria County Circuit Court by going to the following resources:
- Peoria County Circuit Clerk’s Office: Click this link to view Peoria County’s Circuit Clerk’s website.
- Peoria County Family Court Rules: Tenth Circuit Court Rules of Practice can be found here.
- Map to Peoria County Courthouse: Google Map directions to the Peoria County Courthouse.
- Peoria County Family Law Forms: Family law forms for Peoria County.
- Illinois Child Support Estimate: This link will give you an estimate on how much your child support may be in Peoria County.
Child Custody Law in IllinoisThe term “child custody” in the state of Illinois is now referred to as “allocation of parental responsibilities.” The courts in Illinois now “allocate” the decision making in the child’s life. This allows for both parents to be active and involved in the important decisions that affect the child’s well-being. This is useful is matters where both parents can not communicate well with one another. Courts will award decision-making in areas that include: health, education, religion, and extracurricular activities.
Contact a McLean County, Illinois Fathers’ Rights Attorney Serving Peoria, Illinois and Peoria County For a ConsultationAt Stange Law Firm, PC, we are here to help individuals rebuild their lives. This includes helping fathers establish and protect their rights as a parent. If you are in Peoria, Illinois and interested in scheduling a consultation with one of our nearby attorneys in Bloomington, Illinois, contact us online or call us at 309-807-4915 today.
Bloomington, Illinois (McLean County) Office Location: 309-807-4915 | 1012 Ekstam Drive, Suite 4, Bloomington, Illinois, 61704.