Springfield, Missouri Father’s Rights Attorneys in Greene County, Missouri
In Missouri, family law cases can still feel difficult for men. At Stange Law Firm, PC in Springfield, Missouri, we represent men in Greene County, and the surrounding areas in Missouri. We want to ensure that you, as a father, are a big part of your children’s lives. In family law, there is no bigger priority than the well-being of your children.
When you want frequent and meaningful contact with your children, we understand that it can seem like an uphill battle. Attitudes are changing for the better in Missouri. However, it can still be a difficult time for many fathers. Our law firm is dedicated to representing you when you need help in your father’s rights case and getting you the time you need with your children.
To speak to a Springfield fathers’ rights attorney about child custody or any other family law issue, call us at 417-799-7887 or contact our law firm online. Our office is in the Hammons Tower at 901 E. St. Louis in Springfield.
For more information, visit our Fathers’ Rights Blog.
Your Springfield, Missouri Fathers’ and Dads Rights Lawyers in Greene County
We can help you in all areas of fathers’ rights matters, including:
- Situations where the mother impedes visitation rights or interferes with custody arrangements
- Modifying child custody
- Requests for increased child support payments
- Paternity disputes, including whether you are denying paternity or claiming paternity
- False accusations of child abuse or molestation
- Situations where the mother takes your child and relocates without court approval
- Cases where the mother’s behavior endangers your child physically or emotionally
Our webpage allows you to read articles about family law, view informational videos and seminar videos, listen to our podcast, or download our mobile application.
Handling the Full Spectrum of Springfield Fathers’ Rights Divorce and Custody Issues in Greene County, Missouri
You can also find out more information about the Greene County Circuit Court by visiting the following websites:
- Greene County, Missouri Courthouse : Click the link provided for the address to the Greene County, Courthouse
- Greene County, Missouri Local Court Rules: Here is a link for the Local Court Rules for Greene County, Missouri
- Missouri Child Support Estimate: Wondering what the Missouri child support estimate is? Click here to find out.
Our team is here to ease your frustration as a father going through a divorce, custody or child support matter.
Contact a Greene County/Springfield Fathers’ Rights Attorney for an Initial Consultation
We are here to help fathers establish their rights. When you need a strong Missouri lawyer, call 417-799-7887 or contact our law office online. You can find more information about our Springfield Office below:
901 E. St. Louis, Suite 404, Springfield, Missouri 65806