St. Louis, Missouri Divorce Lawyers With Offices in Clayton and Ellisville in St. Louis County, Missouri
Going through a divorce may be one of the most difficult experiences you will ever have to face. The results that come out of these proceedings will impact you and your family for years into the future. Be sure that you have an experienced legal team behind you that knows the law and will fight for the most favorable results available in your case.
As listed in their biographies, many of our attorneys have received awards and accolades for divorce and family law. In fact, the founding partners at our law firm have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. In addition to other awards, Kirk Stange was recognized as a Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, our Saint Louis divorce lawyers have the experience, the dedication and the skill to properly handle your case. We understand how overwhelming it can be to face unfamiliar legal issues with so much at stake. From our offices in St. Louis County at 120 S. Central Avenue, Suite 450, you can count on us to be there with you at every step, constantly working to put you in the best possible situation as you move into this new phase of your life. No matter where you live in St. Louis County, including Mid County, West County, South County and North County, Stange Law Firm, PC can help you.
To learn more about the St. Louis County Family Court, please visit the following links:
- St. Louis County Family Law Forms: View a list of St. Louis County family law forms here.
- St. Louis County Courthouse: View information about the St. Louis County court house.
- St. Louis County Local Court Rules: Find the list of rules for the St. Louis County court house here.
Our St. Louis County, Missouri Divorce Attorneys in Clayton and Ellisville Are Ready To Boldly Represent Your Interests
Our attorneys are experienced family law attorneys, and our opponents know that we prepare every case as if it is going to trial. While we always work to reach a fair settlement without the need for a long and costly legal battle, we are ready to take bold action to ensure that you receive fair treatment under the law.
We provide strong representation in all aspects of divorce, including:
- Child custody and visitation lawyers in St. Louis County: The St. Louis County attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC can help individuals like you with your child custody and visitation issues.
- St. Louis County Child support lawyers: We represent clients in their child support cases in St. Louis County.
- Spousal maintenance and alimony in St. Louis County: The attorneys at our firm are able to help with your spousal maintenance and alimony issues in St. Louis County.
- Saint Louis County Division of property and debts: During a divorce is St. Louis County, you will need to divide the property and debts. Our lawyers in St. Louis County can help.
- Post-divorce modifications in Saint Louis County: Post-divorce modification attorneys in St. Louis County can assist.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois. You can also get more information at out St. Louis Divorce Law Blog.
Contact St. Louis County, MO Divorce Attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC in St. Louis County
Are you looking to hire an experienced family law attorney to help you with your divorce or seperation matter? If so contact us online or by phone to schedule a consultation at any of our convenient locations in St. Louis County:
Saint Louis County (Clayton), MO Office: 314-963-4700 Click to learn more about this location.
West County (Ellisville), MO: 636-200-6400 Click to learn more about this location.