Lincoln County and Troy, Missouri Child Custody Attorneys
If you face a child custody case in Lincoln County, Missouri, Stange Law Firm, PC can help you. From our office in Lincoln County at 20 Centerline Drive, Troy, Missouri 63379, we will help you understand what your local courts expect and how we can help you can obtain a positive result.
We do everything possible to resolve issues without the need for prolonged litigation. When a resolution in court is not avoidable, we are a law firm that can be counted on to represent your interests. At Stange Law Firm, PC, we only practice family unlike other firms with a general focus.
Your Troy, MO Child Custody Lawyers in Lincoln County
Our attorneys have individual biographies in which you will see the many awards and accolades that they have received for family law. Kirk Stange and Paola Stange, founding partners of the firm, have also received many awards. They have been named Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. Also, Kirk Stange has been named Top 100 Family Lawyers in Missouri. All four Partners of the firm are Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce and Family Law.
To learn more about the Lincoln County Family Court, please visit the following link:
- Missouri Judiciary on Lincoln County Court: More information regarding the Missouri Judiciary on Lincoln County Court can be found right here at this link.
- Directions to Lincoln County Court: Are you in need of directions to the Lincoln County Courthouse? Click on the link provided to help!
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois.
Lincoln County, Missouri Child Custody Attorneys Taking Cases in Troy
Our firm has experience in all areas of child custody law, including:
- Joint custody, physical custody and legal custody arrangements in Lincoln County
- Visitation rights and parenting time enforcement in Lincoln County
- Lincoln County Relocation cases: View information here
- Lincoln County Paternity cases for unmarried parents
Contact Lincoln County/Troy, MO Child Custody Lawyers
Are you looking to hire an experienced family law attorney to help you with your child custody matter? If so, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at our Lincoln County Office in Troy:
Lincoln County (Troy), MO Office: 636-487-0088. Click to learn more about this location. 20 Centerline Drive, Troy, Missouri 63379.