St. Charles County Child Custody and Visitation Law Firm
Every judge brings their own set of beliefs to court. When it comes to making ruling on custody, St. Charles County has their own values and expectations than other judges in surrounding counties. While it is true that the courts always look at what is in the best interest of the child, different judges can look at different factors in making the ultimate decision.
If you face a child custody dispute in St. Charles County, Missouri, Stange Law Firm, PC can help you. We will help you understand what your local courts expect and how we can help your case with the best possible result. If a guardian ad litem is appointed, we can also help guide you through that process.
Many attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC have received awards for divorce and family law. You can check our their biographies for a list of awards. Six attorneys have been named Super Lawyer Rising Stars by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyer Magazine, including, Founding Partner Paola Stange. Also Founding Partner Kirk Stange has been named Super Lawyer. Among other accolades, Kirk Stange has been named a Top 10 Attorney for Missouri Family Law. Partner Jillian Wood is Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce and Family Law.
To get more information about St. Charles County Family Law, you can click on the following links:
- St. Charles County Local Court Rules: More information on the St. Charles County court rules can be found here.
- Directions to St. Charles County Courthouse: Are you in need of directions to the St. Charles County Courthouse? Click on the link provided to help!
- St. Charles County Dissolution of Marriage Information: Information regarding the St. Charles Dissolution of Marriage rules, can be found here.
- St. Charles County Parent Handbook: Looking for the St. Charles County parent handbook? Click this link to answer all your questions!
- St. Charles County Family Court: More information regarding the St. Charles County family courts can be found here.
- St. Charles County Missouri Judiciary: Judiciary information provided by clicking this link.
- St. Charles County Family Court: Click here to find any additional information you’re looking for regarding the St. Charles County court.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois.
Ready To Do Whatever It Takes To Ensure You Have Quality Time With Your Kids in St. Charles, Missouri
We know how St. Charles County judges view custody issues. At Stange Law Firm, PC, you have the benefit of experience, knowledge and insight guiding you through this difficult time.
We have experience in all areas of St. Charles County child custody law, including:
- Child custody, including physical and legal in St. Charles, MO
- Visitation and contempt of court in St. Charles, MO
- St. Charles, MO Relocation disputes
- St. Charles, MO Paternity litigation for non-married parents
Contact St. Charles County Child Custody Attorneys
Are you looking to hire an experienced family law attorney to help you with your child custody matter? If so, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at our St. Charles Office:
St. Charles, MO Office: 636-940-5900 Click to learn more about this location. 2268 Bluestone Drive, St. Charles, Missouri63303.