Helping Unmarried Parents in St. Charles County Achieve Their Custody, Visitation and Child Support Goals
If you are an unmarried father or mother, you have rights and responsibilities as it relates to your children. At Stange Law Firm, PC in St. Charles, Missouri, we are dedicated to helping parents achieve the best possible results in paternity cases.
We represent unmarried parents in matters involving:
- St. Charles, MO Custody and visitation: Information regarding custody and visitation laws in St. Charles County, MO can be found here.
- St. Charles, Missouri Child support: Looking for additional information about child support in St. Charles, MO? Click on the link provided!
- Paternity in St. Charles, MO: Paternity laws are different everywhere…click here to read about the laws pertaining to you in St. Charles, MO.
- Modifications in custody, visitation and support: More information about modifications in custody, visitation, and support can be found here.
- Enforcement of custody, visitation and support orders: Are you wondering what the enforcement rules are when it comes to custody, and visitation and support orders IN St. Charles? This link will give you a better understanding of it all.
Contact us today for a consultation about your case.
St. Charles, MO Single Parents’ Law Firm
Over the years, Stange Law Firm, PC has represented countless parents in custody, visitation and support matters in St. Charles County from fathers seeking custody rights to their children to mothers seeking financial help from the father. We are familiar with the judges and guardian ad litems and can help you put your best case forward. Stange Law Firm, PC understands the burdens and special concerns of unmarried parents, and will work diligently to achieve a fair resolution to your case.
Stange Law Firm, PC will meticulously review the facts and issues in your case. We will explain the law as it affects your rights and responsibilities, providing you with an understanding of the legal process and what you might expect.
- By state statute, courts in Missouri always base their decisions on what they perceive to be the “best interest” of the children. Stange Law Firm, PC represents unmarried fathers seeking to obtain custody and parenting time, as well as mothers wishing to retain or alter existing custody and visitation arrangements.
- Our firm can represent you in child support cases to determine whether a parent should be required to provide support or to obtain a modification in an existing child support order pursuant to the Form 14.
Contact St. Charles County, Missouri Paternity Lawyers
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois.
To learn more about child custody laws, or if you’re trying to find a trustworthy, experienced family law attorney, contact us online or by phone at 855-805-0595 to schedule a consultation at our St. Charles Office.
St. Charles, MO Office: 636-940-5900 Click to learn more about this location.
2268 Bluestone Drive, St. Charles, Missouri63303