Child Custody Attorneys in Topeka, Kansas in Shawnee CountyGoing through any family law matter is difficult, especially a child custody dispute. In these matters, the main worry in a dispute is the access and the rights regarding the children. When a party is faced with a tricky child custody matter, you want an attorney who is going to put your case and your rights as a parent first, and make sure that the children are protected.Our attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC realize that the children in your child custody matter are the most important object. If you decide to retain us for your Topeka, Kansas child custody case in Shawnee County, we promise that our attorneys at our firm will walk you through your case every step of the way.Depending on the case, sometimes a settlement is the best option in certain Topeka, Kansas child custody issues. However, sometimes the two different parties’ views on what may or may not be the best for their children are not the same, so a settlement is not a realistic option. When you are facing a devastating child custody matter, our attorneys will represent you and your interests and making sure that your voice is always heard, in and out of the courtroom.Our firm offer’s attorneys who have solely focused their practice to family law. Additionally, many of the attorneys that you will find at our firm have received a variety of accolades, as you can read in each attorney’s personal biography.We have an office located in Topeka, Kansas in Shawnee County.
Topeka, Kansas Child Custody Attorneys Ready to Guide You in Custody Matters in Shawnee CountyTo provide you more information, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos and seminar videos, listen to our podcast, or download our mobile application.You can also learn more about the Shawnee County Family Court by visiting the following pages below. It is still critical, however, to talk about your individual situation with a child custody lawyer.
- Shawnee County Circuit Clerk’s Office: More information about the Shawnee County Circuit Clerk’s office can be found here.
- Shawnee County Court Rules: More information about the Shawnee County court rules can be found at this link.
- Shawnee County Family Law Forms: Find the Shawnee County Family Law Forms that you are looking for here.
- Topeka, Kansas Government: If you are interested in learning more about the government of Topeka, KS, click this link.
- Shawnee County Courthouse: Click here for the address and directions to the Shawnee County Courthouse.