Helping Franklin County Unmarried Parents in Paternity Matters
With out-of-wedlock birth rates near forty-percent nationwide, if you are an unmarried father or mother in Franklin County, Missouri, you will need legal representation if your relationship with the other parent fails. At Stange Law Firm, PC in Franklin County (Union), Missouri, we are dedicated to helping unwed parents.
We represent unmarried parents in matters involving:
- Franklin County Custody and visitation: More information about visitation rules and custody matters in Franklin County can be found here.
- Union, MO Child support: Looking for a child support lawyer in Union, MO? Find additional information here.
- Paternity in Franklin County: Are you in need of a paternity lawyer in Franklin County, or are you just looking for more information about paternity cases? Click here.
- Modifications in custody, visitation and support: More information regarding modifications in custody, visitation and support can be found here.
- Enforcement of custody, visitation and support orders: Additional information about the enforcement of custody, visitation, and support orders are here.
Contact us today for a confidential consultation about your case.
Franklin County/Union Paternity and Single Parents’ Attorney
Stange Law Firm, PC has represented numerous parents in custody, visitation, and support matters. Stange Law Firm, PC understands the burdens and special concerns of unmarried parents and realizes that paternity cases next to divorces are the most common cases in family law.
Our firm has many attorneys that have won numerous awards in which you can see in their biographies on our webpage.
Stange Law Firm, PC will carefully review the facts and issues in your case to get you the best possible result. Concerning custody and child support:
Custody and visitation— Courts in Missouri by statute are to look to the “best interest” of the children. Stange Law Firm, PC represents unmarried fathers seeking to obtain custody and parenting time, as well as mothers wishing for financial assistance.
Child support— Our firm can represent you in child support hearings to determine whether a parent should be required to provide support or to modify an existing child support order.
Contact Union and Washington, Missouri Paternity Attorneys
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois.
If you are going through a paternity case and you’re looking to hire an experienced family law attorney, or if you just want to learn more about child custody and child support laws in Kansas City, Missouri, our attorneys will be happy to assist you. Information about our Union Office is below:
Franklin County (Union), MO Office: 636-388-0700 Click to learn more about this location.
5 S. Oak St.Union, Missouri 63084