Oklahoma City Divorce Lawyers in Oklahoma, OK
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Child Support Lawyers: If you are interested in finding out more information about child support, our webpage has additional information.
- Oklahoma City, OK Child Custody Lawyers: If you are in need of a child custody lawyer, we have attorneys that can help.
- Oklahoma City, OK Paternity Lawyers: If you are an unmarried parent that is in need of a custody attorney, we have lawyers who can assist.
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Fathers’ Rights Attorneys: If you are a father in need of a divorce or family law representation, we have lawyers who can assist.
- Oklahoma City, OK Family Law Attorneys: We can help with your family law needs in the Oklahoma City, OK area in Oklahoma County.
- Government Website for Oklahoma City, OK: Interested in learning more about the government for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? Click this link to read more.
- Local Rules: If you are interested in the local rules for Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, please click this link to read more.
- Oklahoma County Courthouse: Click here for the address and directions to the Oklahoma County Courthouse.
COMMON DIVORCE QUESTIONS IN OKLAHOMA
What Are the Grounds for Divorce in Oklahoma?Oklahoma divorce laws permit divorces base upon several grounds, including:
- Abandonment for one year;
- When wife at the time of marriage is pregnant for someone other than her husband;
- Extreme cruelty;
- Fraudulent contract;
- Habitual drunkenness;
- Gross neglect of duty;
- Imprisonment for the commission of a felony;
- Insanity for a period of five years; and/or
- Incompatibility of the parties.