Child Custody Lawyers in Kansas City, Kansas
When you are a parent, one of the most difficult family law matters that an individual can endure is a child custody battle. One of the main focuses as a parent is making sure that you have access to not only your child, but also the major decisions within the child’s life. When a party is faced with a child custody matter, you want to make sure you find a Kansas City, Kansas child custody attorney who is going to lead you through every step of the way.
At our firm, we understand that one of the most important aspects of your case is the well-being of you and your children. When you retain our firm for your Kansas City, Kansas child custody dispute, our attorneys will fight for your case and make sure your voice is heard in and out of court.
In some cases, the best course of action between the parties in a child custody dispute is settlement. But, this is not always the case. In certain instances, some of the parties may disagree on viewpoints surrounding the children and their interests. When you are facing a difficult child custody matter, the attorneys that you will find at our firm will represent you and your interests in the courtroom.
At Stange Law Firm, PC we offer attorneys who are solely focused on family law. Many of our attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC have received a variety of awards and recognitions, as you can read in their personal biographies. Founding Partner Kirk Stange of Stange Law Firm, PC have been recognized by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyer Magazine.
We have an office located in Overland Park, Kansas to better serve clients in Kansas City, Kansas area in Johnson County.
Kansas City, Kansas Child Custody Attorneys Ready to Serve You During Your Child Custody Matter
At our firm, we represent clients in a wide variety of child custody matters. Some of these matters include:
- Joint custody, physical custody and legal custody arrangements in Kansas City, KS.
- Visitation rights and parenting time enforcement in Kansas City, Kansas.
- Relocation cases: Click on this link to learn more about relocation cases.
- Kansas City, Kansas Divorce Attorneys: We offer attorneys in Kansas City, KS to help client’s with their divorce matters.
- Kansas City, KS paternity attorneys: Stange Law Firm, PC represent’s clients in their paternity matters in Kansas City, Kansas.
- Kansas City, Kansas father’s rights lawyers: Click this link to view more information about Kansas City, Kansas fathers’ rights attorneys.
- Kansas City, KS child support lawyers: Find out more about our child support lawyers in Kansas City, KS.
- Kansas City, Kansas family lawyers: Additional information about family law attorneys in Kansas City, Kansas.
To provide you more information, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos and seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application, or view the support calculator for Kansas on our webpage.
- Domestic Court Services: If you are interested in divorce court services in Johnson County, Kansas, the Domestic unit of Court Services provides services and resources.
- Johnson County Courthouse: Click here for the address and directions to the Johnson County Courthouse.
Contact Kansas City, Kansas Child Custody Attorneys
Stange Law Firm, PC in the Kansas City, Kansas area is located at 7300 West 110th Street, Suite 560 in Overland Park, KS.
If you are going through a child custody matter in Kansas City, KS, and are looking for a child custody lawyer, our attorneys will be glad to help you. We represent clients in the Kansas City, KS area in Overland Park, KS in Johnson County. Contact us online or by calling the number below to schedule a consultation.
Johnson County (Overland Park), KS Office: 913-221-0332. Click to learn more about this location. 7300 West 110th Street, Suite 560, Overland Park, Kansas62210.