Child Custody Lawyers in Omaha, Nebraska in Douglas CountyFacing any family law matter is difficult, especially a dispute involving child custody. In these cases, the main worry is the access and the rights of the children. When a party is faced with a tricky child custody matter, you need an attorney that is going to put your case and your rights as a parent first and foremost and make sure that the children are protected. The Omaha child custody lawyers at Stange Law Firm, PC know that the children in your child custody matter are the most important object. If you decide to retain us for your Omaha, Nebraska child custody case in Douglas County, we can assure you that our attorneys at our firm will compassionately walk you through your case every step of the way. In some situations, a settlement is the best option for Omaha, Nebraska child custody issues. However, sometimes the two different parties’ ideas on what may or may not be the best for their children are not the same, so settling the case is not a realistic option. When you are facing a strenuous child custody matter, our lawyers will represent you and your interests and making sure that your voice is always heard, in and out of the courtroom. At Stange Law Firm, family law is our sole focus. Additionally, many of the attorneys that you will find at our firm have received a variety of accolades, as you can read in each attorney’s personal biography. We have an office conveniently located in Omaha, Nebraska in Douglas County.
Omaha, Nebraska Child Custody Lawyers Ready to Assist You With Custody Matters in Douglas CountyTo provide you more information, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos and seminar videos, listen to our podcast, or download our mobile application. You can also learn more about the Douglas County Family Court by visiting the following pages below. It is still vital, however, to talk about your individual situation with a child custody lawyer in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Douglas County Circuit Clerk’s Office: More information about the Douglas County Circuit Clerk’s office can be found here.
- Douglas County Court Rules: More details about the Douglas County court rules can be found at this link.
- Douglas County Family Law Forms: Find the Douglas County Family Law Forms that you are looking for here.
- Omaha, Nebraska Government: If you are interested in learning more about the government of Omaha, NE, click this link.
- Douglas County Courthouse: Click here for the address and directions to the Douglas County Courthouse.