Child Custody Attorneys in Wichita, Kansas in Sedgwick County
Going through any family law matter is difficult, especially a child custody dispute. In these matters, the main worry in a dispute is the access and the rights regarding the children. When a party is faced with a tricky child custody matter, you want an attorney who is going to put your case and your rights as a parent first, and make sure that the children are protected.
Our attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC realize that the children in your child custody matter are the most important object. If you decide to retain us for your Wichita, Kansas child custody case in Sedgwick County, we promise that our attorneys at our firm will walk you through your case every step of the way.
Depending on the case, sometimes a settlement is the best option in certain Wichita, Kansas child custody issues. However, sometimes the two different parties’ views on what may or may not be the best for their children are not the same, so a settlement is not a realistic option. When you are facing a devastating child custody matter, our attorneys will represent you and your interests and making sure that your voice is always heard, in and out of the courtroom.
Our firm offer’s attorneys who have solely focused their practice to family law. Additionally, many of the attorneys that you will find at our firm have received a variety of accolades, as you can read in each attorney’s personal biography.
We have an office located in Wichita, Kansas in Sedgwick County.
Wichita, Kansas Child Custody Attorneys Ready to Guide You in Custody Matters in Sedgwick County
You can also learn more about the Sedgwick County Family Court by visiting the following pages below. It is still critical, however, to talk about your individual situation with a child custody lawyer.
- Sedgwick County Circuit Clerk’s Office: More information about the Sedgwick County Circuit Clerk’s office can be found here.
- Sedgwick County Court Rules: More information about the Sedgwick County court rules can be found at this link.
- Sedgwick County Family Law Forms: Find the Sedgwick County Family Law Forms that you are looking for here.
- Wichita, Kansas Government: If you are interested in learning more about the government of Wichita, KS, click this link.
- Sedgwick County Courthouse: Click here for the address and directions to the Sedgwick County Courthouse.
Contact Wichita, Kansas Child Custody Attorneys in Sedgwick County
If you are enduring a child custody case in Wichita or throughout the Sedgwick County area and are looking to find a child custody lawyer, Stange Law Firm, PC’s attorneys are here to help. You can contact us online or by calling the number below to schedule your consultation.
Sedgwick County (Wichita), Kansas Office (316-202-2041) | 2024 North Woodlawn Street, Suite 407, Wichita, Kansas 67208