Helping Parents Who Are Not Married with DNA Testing, Child Custody and Support, and Paternity in Kansas City, Kansas
Child custody can be one of the most heartbreaking, emotional, and difficult family law matters there is, especially when that child was born out of wedlock. A lot of legal issues can arise, during an already emotional time in your life. When children are involved in a legal matter, things become more intense and worrisome to parents, and there are many things that can arise that can be confusing to handle on your own. That’s why you need an attorney who is going to put you and your child first and make sure your protection is the upmost important factor in your case.
Here at Stange Law Firm, PC we promise to keep you informed and involved in the final decisions about your case and every step along the way. By retaining us as your child custody attorney in Kansas City, Kansas you are retaining our honesty, determination, and respect. We ensure you that you are in good hands whenever you choose to work with our Kansas City family law firm.
Sometimes during a child custody dispute, parents can’t seem to come to terms with an agreement or aren’t happy negotiating. This is when discussing a settlement becomes a realistic option. Not all child custody and paternity matters go smoothly and sometimes legal help is needed, that’s what our attorneys are here for, to make sure someone is listening to you and your children’s needs.
At Stange Law Firm, PC our attorneys focus solely on family law and divorce, this is why many of our attorneys have received various rewards and recognition by prestigious institutes and organizations. Our legal staff have received awards from Super Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers, National Academy of Family Law Attorney’s, Lead Counsel, and more.
Kansas City, Kansas Paternity Attorneys
At our firm, we represent clients in a wide variety of child custody and paternity matters for unmarried parents. Some of these matters include:
- Joint custody, physical custody and legal custody arrangements in Kansas City, Kansas.
- Visitation rights and parenting time enforcement in Kansas City, Kansas.
- Kansas City, Kansas Relocation cases: View information about relocation cases in Kansas City, KS here.
- Our Kansas City divorce attorneys are knowledgeable and ready to assist you.
- Our attorneys will offer you all the resources necessary to assist fathers’ and their rights during their family law matter in Kansas City, Kansas.
- Find out more about our child support lawyers in Kansas City, Kansas and how we can help you and your case.
- Kansas City, KS Family Lawyers: Our Kansas City, Kansas attorneys are experienced in handling family law matters of all kinds.
Still looking for some more information? We have plenty. You can read articles about family law, view informational videos and seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application, or view a Kansas support calculator on our webpage.
You can also learn more about the Jackson County Family Court by visiting the following pages below. It It is still critical, however, to talk about your individual situation with a knowledgeable paternity attorney.
- Johnson County Circuit Clerk’s Office: More information about the Johnson County Circuit Clerk’s office can be found here.
- Johnson County Court Rules: More information about the Johnson County court rules can be found at this link.
- Johnson County Family Law Forms: Find the Johnson County Family Law Forms that you are looking for here.
- City of Overland Park, KS: Click this link for more information regarding Overland Park, Kansas.
- Overland Park, Kansas Government: If you are interested in learning more about the government of Overland Park, KS, click this link.
- Domestic Court Services: If you are interested in divorce court services in Johnson County, Kansas, the Domestic unit of Court Services provides services and resources.
- Johnson County Courthouse: Click here for the address and directions to the Johnson County Courthouse.
Contact Kansas City, Kansas Paternity Lawyers Today
If you are going through a paternity case and you are looking to find a paternity attorney in Kanas City, Kansas, Stange Law Firm, PC can help.
Contact us online or by calling the number below to schedule a consultation with one of our Kansas City paternity attorneys:
Johnson County (Overland Park), KS Office: 913-221-0332. Click to learn more about this location.
7300 West 110th Street, Suite 560, Overland Park, Kansas62210