Springfield, Missouri Paternity Lawyers in Greene County, Missouri
If you are an unmarried parent, you likely have concerns if the relationship with the other parent ends. At Stange Law Firm, PC in Greene County (Springfield), Missouri, we can help represent your interests.
We represent unmarried parents in matters involving:
- Modifications in custody, visitation and support in Springfield, MO: Additional information about modifications in custody, visitation and support can be found at the link provided.
- Enforcement of custody, visitation and support orders in Springfield, MO: Information regarding the enforcement of custody, visitation and support orders in Missouri is here.
- DNA Testing in Springfield, MO: If you need a DNA test to determine paternity, we can help.
- Establishment of custody orders in Springfield, Missouri: If you want custody rights to your child, we can help.
- Child support orders in Springfield, MO: If you need a child support order, we can help you through the process.
If you need help finding the Greene County Courthouse and other related information, you find that below:
- Greene County, Missouri Courthouse: Click the link provided for the address to the Greene County, Courthouse
- Missouri Child Support Estimate: You can get a Missouri child support estimate here.
Contact us today for a confidential consultation about your case.
Greene County/Springfield Missouri Single Parents’ Attorney
Stange Law Firm, PC is available to represent fathers and mothers in custody, visitation and support matters at the Greene County, MO Courthouse in Springfield. Stange Law Firm, PC understands the issues you face and can help navigate you through this difficult process.
Stange Law Firm, PC’s attorneys have won many awards. You can see these awards in our attorneys individual biographies. Founding Partner, Kirk Stange, was named to the list of Super Lawyers for Family Law by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers Magazine. Other lawyers have received recognition from the National Trial Lawyers, Super Lawyers Rising Stars, the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys and many more.
Custody and visitation – Courts in Missouri are to look to the “best interest” of the children in deciding custody. Stange Law Firm, PC can help you whether you are an unmarried dad seeking to obtain custody and visitation time or an unmarried mother who seeks monetary support for the child.
Our firm can also represent you in child support hearings to determine how financial arrangements will operate after the conclusion of the case.
Contact a Greene County/Springfield, Missouri Paternity Attorneys
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri.
To learn more about the laws on child custody and support for unmarried parents, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at our Greene County Office:
Greene County (Springfield), MO Office: 417-799-7887
901 E. St. Louis, Suite 404, Springfield, Missouri 65806