- Jefferson County Custody and visitation: More information about visitation and custody laws in Jefferson County can be found here.
- Arnold, MO Child support: Are you in need of some help with a child support matter in Arnold, MO? Click on the link provided for more information.
- Arnold, Missouri Paternity: Looking for more information about paternity laws in Missouri? Click here.
- Modifications in custody, visitation and support: Additional information about modifications in custody, visitation and support can be found at the link provided.
- Enforcement of custody, visitation and support orders: Information regarding the enforcement of custody, visitation and support orders in Missouri is here.
Contact us today for a confidential consultation about your case.
Jefferson County/Arnold St. Louis Single Parents’ Attorney
Stange Law Firm, PC has represented countless fathers and mothers in custody, visitation and support matters at the Hillsboro, MO Courthouse. Stange Law Firm, PC understands the issues you face and can help navigate you through this difficult process.
Stange Law Firm, PC’s attorneys have won many awards. You can see these awards in our attorneys individual biographies. Founding Partner, Kirk Stange, was named to the list of Top 100 Missouri Family Lawyer by ASLA. Other Founding Partner, Paola Stange, was named to the list of Top 40 Under 40 for Missouri Family Law by ASLA.
Custody and visitation – Courts in Missouri are to look to the “best interest” of the children in deciding custody. Stange Law Firm, PC can help you whether you are an unmarried dad seeking to obtain custody and visitation time or an unmarried mother who seeks monetary support for the child.
Our firm can also represent you in child support hearings to determine how financial arrangements will operate after the conclusion of the case.
Contact a St. Louis Paternity Attorneys
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois.
To learn more about the law on child custody, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at our Jefferson County Office:
Jefferson County (Arnold), MO Office: 636-296-3060 Click to learn more about this location.
16 Municipal Drive, Suite C, Arnold, Missouri63010