Divorce Attorneys in Cooper County, Missouri, including Boonville, Blackwater, Otterville, Pilot Grove and Prairie Home
Going through a divorce is one of the toughest times somebody will go through, but with the right attorney, it doesn’t have to be. At Stange Law Firm, PC, our attorneys will represent you every step of the way from our office in Boone County (Columbia) at 1506 Chapel Hill Road, Suite H. They will answer all of your questions and help you understand your rights, so you can put your mind at ease.
When you retain with Stange Law Firm, PC, our Boonville, MO divorce attorneys will work diligently for you and your family, no matter what kind of family law case you have. We represent clients in all family law matters in Boonville, Missouri in Cooper County.
Boonville, MO Divorce Lawyers Representing Clients Throughout Cooper County
As mentioned in their individual biographies on the website, we have numerous attorneys who have been recognized for their work in divorce and family law matters from organizations such as, Super Lawyers, Lead Counsel and National Academy of Family Law Attorneys. Founding Partner Kirk Stange is Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce and Family Law.
To learn more about the Cooper County Court in Boonville, Missouri, we have provided the following links:
- Cooper County Local Rules & Filing Information: Click here to find out the rules and filing information for Cooper County, MO.
- Map to Cooper County Courthouse: Click this link to be directed to a map of Cooper County, provided by Google Maps.
- Cooper County Government: Click here to find out more information about the Cooper County government.
- Missouri Child Support Estimate: Are you wishing you knew what the estimated cost was going to be for your child support payments in Missouri? Click here to use the calculator provided.
To schedule a confidential initial consultation with one of our attorneys, call our Boonville, Missouri divorce lawyers in our Columbia, Missouri office at 855-805-0595 or contact our law firm online.
Divorce Lawyers in Boonville, Missouri with Family Law Focus in Cooper County
For your divorce case in Missouri, you can be sure that your attorney will represent you throughout the entire process. At Stange Law Firm, PC, we represent clients solely in family law matters, using our skill and experience gained specifically in this field to better serve you in your Cooper County, Missouri Divorce.
For your information you can read articles about family law, view informational videos and seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view the support calculator for Missouri on our web page.
Boonville, MO Divorce Lawyers Handling All Aspects of Divorce and Family Law Matters
Working from our office in Columbia, Missouri, our Boonville, MO divorce attorneys can advise and help you on any and all issues that may arise during the divorce process in Missouri in Cooper County and surrounding areas, such as:
- High net worth divorce in Boonville, MO: View high net worth divorce information.
- Annulment in Boonville, MO: Our attorneys are able to assist you in your annulment matters. Click here to find out more about what Stange Law Firm, PC can do for you.
- Boonville, MO Uncontested divorce: We are able and ready to help you with your uncontested divorce matters, click here to learn more.
- Boonville, MO Contested divorce: We are also able to help with any contested divorce matters, find more information here.
- Boonville, Missouri divorce lawyers: View a list of divorce attorneys in Boonville, MO.
- Boonville MO child custody and visitation attorneys: Our attorneys at Stange Law Firm are here to help you with any child custody and visitation matters you may have. Find out more here.
- Boonville MO child support lawyers: Our Boonville County family law attorneys are experienced and ready to assist you with your child support matter needs.
- Spousal maintenance and alimony in Boonville, MO: Are you looking for more information about spousal maintenance and alimony? Let our attorneys answer your questions. Click here for more information.
- Division of property and debts in Boonville, MO: We can help with your division of property and debt issues while you’re going through your divorce.
- Post-divorce modifications in Boonville, MO: Are you in need of a modification after your divorce? Our attorneys in Boonville, MO can assist you.
- Boonville, MO dissolution of same sex marriages: We represent clients in the dissolution of same sex marriage in Boonville County. Find more information here.
Contact Boonville, Missouri Divorce Attorneys in Cooper County, including Blackwater, Otterville, Pilot Grove and Prairie Home, for a Consultation
If you are thinking about hiring a divorce in Cooper County in Boonville, Missouri, call us at our office in Columbia, Missouri in Boone County at 855-805-0595 or contact our law firm online.
Boone County (Columbia), MO Office: 855-805-0595. Click to learn more about this location. 1506 Chapel Hill Road, Suite H, Columbia, MO 65203.