Family Law Firm Representing Clients in Crawford County, including Steelville, Sullivan and Cuba, MO.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we exclusively handle family law and domestic relations matters only, which gives us the focus to resolve even the most complex family law issues case our clients. From our office in Union, at 5 S. Oak Street, Union, Missouri 63084, we are a law firm you can trust and rely to take your matter seriously.
We know that when families go through the court system, you have everything on the line. However, an experienced, bold attorney can handle the legal issues that affect your family so you can move forward in life.
You also obtain more information about the Crawford County Circuit Court by going to the following links:
- Crawford County Courthouse: Location of the Crawford County Courthouse.
- Missouri Judiciary Page on Crawford County Courthouse: For further information on the Crawford County Courthouse, click this link.
- Directions to Crawford County Courthouse: This link will help you navigate to the Courthouse in Crawford County.
- Child Support Estimate: Wondering how much your child support is going to be? Click this link for an estimate.
To schedule a confidential initial consultation with our compassionate and bold Crawford County family law attorneys, call 855-805-0595 or contact our law firm online.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois.
Representing Clients in Family Law Matters in Crawford County, Steelville, Sullivan and Cuba, MO.
Our knowledge and focus on family law helps us reach successful outcomes on a variety of issues for clients. We represent clients in numerous family law matters, including:
- Divorce and separation in Crawford County: A divorce is an emotional time for any client, that’s why we offer devoted separation and divorce attorneys to assist.
- High Asset Divorce in Crawford County: Our attorneys understand that protecting your assets is very important.
- Crawford County, MO Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: We can represent you in your prenuptial or postnuptial agreements.
- Paternity in Crawford County: Our attorneys are able to represent clients during their paternity matter in Crawford County.
- Crawford County Guardianships and conservatorships: Our knowledgeable attorneys can help with your guardianship or conservatorship case.
- Surrogacy in Crawford County: We can assist clients with their surrogacy negotiating.
- Crawford County Step-parent adoption: Becoming a step-parent is important. Our attorneys can help the process.
- Adoption in Crawford County: Adopting a new family member into your life is an exciting process! Our attorneys can assist.
- Crawford County Minor emancipation: Our attorneys can help either the teen or the parent in a minor emancipation case.
- Grandparents’ rights in Crawford County: Grandparents’ have rights too. Our attorneys can assist.
- Appeals in Crawford County: We represent clients and their appeals in court.
- Crawford County Mediation and Collaborative Family Law: Our trained mediation and collaborative attorneys can help.
- Child Support in Crawford County: We offer experienced child support attorneys.
- Child Custody Attorneys in Crawford County: Our child custody attorneys are able to assist their clients in Crawford County.
- Crawford County Juvenile Matters Attorneys: We represent clients and their juvenile matters.
- Modifications in Crawford County: Sometimes your family law matter needs to be modified. Our attorneys can help.
- Crawford County Contempt and family access motions: Our attorneys represent clients in contempt and family access motions cases.
- Military Divorce in Crawford County: We would be honored to represent a client who is need of a military divorce attorney.
- Name Change in Crawford County: Our attorneys can legally help you change your name.
- Crawford County Orders of Protection Lawyers: We can assist in filing for a restraining order so you feel more safe.
- Same Sex Divorce in Crawford County: We represent same sex divorces.
Our attorneys have received numerous awards and accolades for divorce and family law as set forth in their individual biographies. To illustrate, both founding partners at our law firm have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. Of note, Kirk Stange has also been recognized as a Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
When you have family law needs in Crawford County, including Steelville, Sullivan and Cuba, MO, you can rely on Stange Law Firm to fight for you.
Contact a Crawford County, Missouri Divorce Attorney for a Consultation
When you have a family law concern in Crawford County or anywhere in the surrounding areas, and are looking to hire a family law attorney, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at any of our convenient locations, including:
Franklin County (Union), MO Office: 636-388-0700 Click to learn more about this location. 5 South Oak Street, Union, Missouri 63084.