Family Law Firm Representing Clients in Osage County, Kansas, in Lyndon and the Nearby Areas
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we exclusively handle family law and domestic relations matters only, which gives us the focus to resolve even the most complex family law issues case our clients. From our office nearby in Shawnee County Kansas in Topeka (Opening February 2019), we are a law firm you can trust and rely to take your matter seriously.
We know that when families go through the court system, you have everything on the line. However, an experienced, bold attorney can handle the legal issues that affect your family so you can move forward in life.
You also obtain more information about the Osage County Circuit Court by going to the following links:
- Osage County Government: Information on the Osage County government.
- Osage County Courthouse: For further information on the Osage County Courthouse, click this link.
- Directions to Osage County Courthouse: This link will help you navigate to the Courthouse in Osage County.
- Child Support Estimate: Wondering how much your child support is going to be? Click this link for an estimate.
To schedule a confidential initial consultation with our compassionate and bold Osage County family law attorneys, call 855-805-0595 or contact our law firm online.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Kansas and Illinois.
Representing Clients in Family Law Matters in Osage County, including Lyndon and Nearby Areas
Our knowledge and focus on family law helps us reach successful outcomes on a variety of issues for clients. We represent clients in numerous family law matters, including:
- Divorce and separation in Osage County: A divorce is an emotional time for any client, that’s why we offer devoted separation and divorce attorneys to assist.
- High Asset Divorce in Osage County: Our attorneys understand that protecting your assets is very important.
- Osage County, MO Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: We can represent you in your prenuptial or postnuptial agreements.
- Paternity in Osage County: Our attorneys are able to represent clients during their paternity matter in Osage County.
- Osage County Guardianships and conservatorships: Our knowledgeable attorneys can help with your guardianship or conservatorship case.
- Surrogacy in Osage County: We can assist clients with their surrogacy negotiating.
- Osage County Step-parent adoption: Becoming a step-parent is important. Our attorneys can help the process.
- Adoption in Osage County: Adopting a new family member into your life is an exciting process! Our attorneys can assist.
- Osage County Minor emancipation: Our attorneys can help either the teen or the parent in a minor emancipation case.
- Grandparents’ rights in Osage County: Grandparents’ have rights too. Our attorneys can assist.
- Appeals in Osage County: We represent clients and their appeals in court.
- Osage County Mediation and Collaborative Family Law: Our trained mediation and collaborative attorneys can help.
- Child Support in Osage County: We offer experienced child support attorneys.
- Child Custody Attorneys in Osage County: Our child custody attorneys are able to assist their clients in Osage County.
- Osage County Juvenile Matters Attorneys: We represent clients and their juvenile matters.
- Modifications in Osage County: Sometimes your family law matter needs to be modified. Our attorneys can help.
- Osage County Contempt and family access motions: Our attorneys represent clients in contempt and family access motions cases.
- Military Divorce in Osage County: We would be honored to represent a client who is need of a military divorce attorney.
- Name Change in Osage County: Our attorneys can legally help you change your name.
- Osage County Orders of Protection Lawyers: We can assist in filing for a restraining order so you feel more safe.
- Same Sex Divorce in Osage County: We represent same sex divorces.
Our attorneys have received numerous awards and accolades for divorce and family law as set forth in their individual biographies. To illustrate, both founding partners at our law firm have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. Of note, Kirk Stange has also been recognized as a Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Kansas by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
When you have family law needs in Osage County, you can rely on Stange Law Firm to fight for you.
Contact a Osage County, Kansas Divorce Attorney for a Consultation
When you have a family law concern in Osage County or anywhere in the surrounding areas, and are looking to hire a family law attorney, contact us online or by phone at 855-805-0595.
Shawnee County (Topeka), Kansas Office (785-380-2382) | Click here for a map of this location.