Family Law Firm Representing Clients in Christian County, Missouri, including Ozark and Nixa
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we exclusively handle family law and domestic relations matters only, which gives us the focus to resolve even the most complex family law issues case our clients. From our office in Springfield, MO at 901 E. St. Louis, Suite 404, we are a law firm you can trust and rely to take your matter seriously.
We know that when families go through the court system, you have everything on the line. However, an experienced, bold attorney can handle the legal issues that affect your family so you can move forward in life.
You also obtain more information about the Christian County Circuit Court by going to the following links:
- Christian County Government: Information on the Christian County government.
- Missouri Judiciary Page on Christian County Courthouse: For further information on the Christian County Courthouse, click this link.
- Directions to Christian County Courthouse: This link will help you navigate to the Courthouse in Christian County.
- Child Support Estimate: Wondering how much your child support is going to be? Click this link for an estimate.
To schedule a confidential initial consultation with our compassionate and bold Christian County family law attorneys, call 855-805-0595 or contact our law firm online.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois.
Representing Clients in Family Law Matters in Christian County and Ozark, Missouri, or anywhere nearby
Our knowledge and focus on family law helps us reach successful outcomes on a variety of issues for clients. We represent clients in numerous family law matters, including:
- Divorce and separation in Christian County: A divorce is an emotional time for any client, that’s why we offer devoted separation and divorce attorneys to assist.
- High Asset Divorce in Christian County: Our attorneys understand that protecting your assets is very important.
- Christian County, MO Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: We can represent you in your prenuptial or postnuptial agreements.
- Paternity in Christian County: Our attorneys are able to represent clients during their paternity matter in Christian County.
- Christian County Guardianships and conservatorships: Our knowledgeable attorneys can help with your guardianship or conservatorship case.
- Surrogacy in Christian County: We can assist clients with their surrogacy negotiating.
- Christian County Step-parent adoption: Becoming a step-parent is important. Our attorneys can help the process.
- Adoption in Christian County: Adopting a new family member into your life is an exciting process! Our attorneys can assist.
- Christian County Minor emancipation: Our attorneys can help either the teen or the parent in a minor emancipation case.
- Grandparents’ rights in Christian County: Grandparents’ have rights too. Our attorneys can assist.
- Appeals in Christian County: We represent clients and their appeals in court.
- Christian County Mediation and Collaborative Family Law: Our trained mediation and collaborative attorneys can help.
- Child Support in Christian County: We offer experienced child support attorneys.
- Child Custody Attorneys in Christian County: Our child custody attorneys are able to assist their clients in Christian County.
- Christian County Juvenile Matters Attorneys: We represent clients and their juvenile matters.
- Modifications in Christian County: Sometimes your family law matter needs to be modified. Our attorneys can help.
- Christian County Contempt and family access motions: Our attorneys represent clients in contempt and family access motions cases.
- Military Divorce in Christian County: We would be honored to represent a client who is need of a military divorce attorney.
- Name Change in Christian County: Our attorneys can legally help you change your name.
- Christian County Orders of Protection Lawyers: We can assist in filing for a restraining order so you feel more safe.
- Same Sex Divorce in Christian County: We represent same sex divorces.
Our attorneys have received numerous awards and accolades for divorce and family law as set forth in their individual biographies. To illustrate, both founding partners at our law firm have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. Of note, Kirk Stange has also been recognized as a Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
When you have family law needs in Christian County, you can rely on Stange Law Firm to fight for you.
Contact a Christian County, Missouri Divorce Attorney for a Consultation
When you have a family law concern in Christian County or anywhere in the surrounding areas, and are looking to hire a family law attorney, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at any of our convenient locations, including:
Greene County (Springfield), MO Office: 855-805-0595 – 901 E. St. Louis, Suite 404, Springfield, MO 65806