Family Law Firm Representing Clients in Washington County, including Steelville, Sullivan and Cuba, MO.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we exclusively handle family law and domestic relations matters only, which gives us the focus to resolve even the most complex family law issues case our clients. From our office in Union, MO at 5 S. Oak Street, or our location in Arnold, MO at 16 Municipal Drive, Suite C, we are a law firm you can trust and rely to take your matter seriously.
We know that when families go through the court system, you have everything on the line. However, an experienced, bold attorney can handle the legal issues that affect your family so you can move forward in life.
You also obtain more information about the Washington County Circuit Court by going to the following links:
- Washington County Courthouse: Location of the Washington County Courthouse.
- Missouri Judiciary Page on Washington County Courthouse: For further information on the Washington County Courthouse, click this link.
- Directions to Washington County Courthouse: This link will help you navigate to the Courthouse in Washington County.
- Child Support Estimate: Wondering how much your child support is going to be? Click this link for an estimate.
To schedule a confidential initial consultation with our compassionate and bold Washington County family law attorneys, call 855-805-0595 or contact our law firm online.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois.
Representing Clients in Family Law Matters in Washington County, Potosi and Irondale, MO.
Our knowledge and focus on family law helps us reach successful outcomes on a variety of issues for clients. We represent clients in numerous family law matters, including:
- Divorce and separation in Washington County: A divorce is an emotional time for any client, that’s why we offer devoted separation and divorce attorneys to assist.
- High Asset Divorce in Washington County: Our attorneys understand that protecting your assets is very important.
- Washington County, MO Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: We can represent you in your prenuptial or postnuptial agreements.
- Paternity in Washington County: Our attorneys are able to represent clients during their paternity matter in Washington County.
- Washington County Guardianships and conservatorships: Our knowledgeable attorneys can help with your guardianship or conservatorship case.
- Surrogacy in Washington County: We can assist clients with their surrogacy negotiating.
- Washington County Step-parent adoption: Becoming a step-parent is important. Our attorneys can help the process.
- Adoption in Washington County: Adopting a new family member into your life is an exciting process! Our attorneys can assist.
- Washington County Minor emancipation: Our attorneys can help either the teen or the parent in a minor emancipation case.
- Grandparents’ rights in Washington County: Grandparents’ have rights too. Our attorneys can assist.
- Appeals in Washington County: We represent clients and their appeals in court.
- Washington County Mediation and Collaborative Family Law: Our trained mediation and collaborative attorneys can help.
- Child Support in Washington County: We offer experienced child support attorneys.
- Child Custody Attorneys in Washington County: Our child custody attorneys are able to assist their clients in Washington County.
- Washington County Juvenile Matters Attorneys: We represent clients and their juvenile matters.
- Modifications in Washington County: Sometimes your family law matter needs to be modified. Our attorneys can help.
- Washington County Contempt and family access motions: Our attorneys represent clients in contempt and family access motions cases.
- Military Divorce in Washington County: We would be honored to represent a client who is need of a military divorce attorney.
- Name Change in Washington County: Our attorneys can legally help you change your name.
- Washington County Orders of Protection Lawyers: We can assist in filing for a restraining order so you feel more safe.
- Same Sex Divorce in Washington County: We represent same sex divorces.
Our attorneys have received numerous awards and accolades for divorce and family law as set forth in their individual biographies. To illustrate, both founding partners at our law firm have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. Of note, Kirk Stange has also been recognized as a Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
When you have family law needs in Washington County, including Potosi and Irondale, MO, you can rely on Stange Law Firm to fight for you.
Contact a Washington County, Missouri Divorce Attorney for a Consultation
When you have a family law concern in Washington County or anywhere in the surrounding areas, and are looking to hire a family law attorney, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at any of our convenient locations, including:
Franklin County (Union), MO Office: 855-805-0595 – Click to learn more about this location. 5 South Oak Street, Union, Missouri 63084.
Jefferson County (Arnold), MO Office: 855-805-0595 – Click to learn more about this location. 16 Municipal Drive, Suite C, Arnold, MO 63010.