Family Law Firm Representing Clients in Cowley County, Kansas, including Winfield and Arkansas City
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we exclusively handle family law and domestic relations matters only, which gives us the focus to resolve even the most complex family law issues case our clients. From our office in Sedgwick County in Wichita, we are a law firm you can trust and rely to take your matter seriously.
We know that when families go through the court system, you have everything on the line. However, an experienced, bold attorney can handle the legal issues that affect your family so you can move forward in life.
You also obtain more information about the Cowley County Circuit Court by going to the following links:
- Cowley County Government: Information on the Cowley County government.
- Cowley County Courthouse: For further information on the Cowley County Courthouse, click this link.
- Directions to Cowley County Courthouse: This link will help you navigate to the Courthouse in Cowley County.
- Child Support Estimate: Wondering how much your child support is going to be? Click this link for an estimate.
To schedule a confidential initial consultation with our compassionate and bold Cowley County family law attorneys, call 855-805-0595 or contact our law firm online.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Kansas and Illinois.
Representing Clients in Family Law Matters in Cowley County, including Winfield and Arkansas City, Kansas
Our knowledge and focus on family law helps us reach successful outcomes on a variety of issues for clients. We represent clients in numerous family law matters, including:
- Divorce and separation in Cowley County: A divorce is an emotional time for any client, that’s why we offer devoted separation and divorce attorneys to assist.
- High Asset Divorce in Cowley County: Our attorneys understand that protecting your assets is very important.
- Cowley County, MO Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: We can represent you in your prenuptial or postnuptial agreements.
- Paternity in Cowley County: Our attorneys are able to represent clients during their paternity matter in Cowley County.
- Cowley County Guardianships and conservatorships: Our knowledgeable attorneys can help with your guardianship or conservatorship case.
- Fertility and surrogacy in Cowley County: We can assist clients with their fertility and surrogacy negotiating.
- Cowley County Step-parent adoption: Becoming a step-parent is important. Our attorneys can help the process.
- Adoption in Cowley County: Adopting a new family member into your life is an exciting process! Our attorneys can assist.
- Cowley County Minor emancipation: Our attorneys can help either the teen or the parent in a minor emancipation case.
- Grandparents’ rights in Cowley County: Grandparents’ have rights too. Our attorneys can assist.
- Appeals in Cowley County: We represent clients and their appeals in court.
- Cowley County Mediation and Collaborative Family Law: Our trained mediation and collaborative attorneys can help.
- Child Support in Cowley County: We offer experienced child support attorneys.
- Child Custody Attorneys in Cowley County: Our child custody attorneys are able to assist their clients in Cowley County.
- Cowley County Juvenile Matters Attorneys: We represent clients and their juvenile matters.
- Modifications in Cowley County: Sometimes your family law matter needs to be modified. Our attorneys can help.
- Cowley County Contempt and family access motions: Our attorneys represent clients in contempt and family access motions cases.
- Military Divorce in Cowley County: We would be honored to represent a client who is need of a military divorce attorney.
- Name Change in Cowley County: Our attorneys can legally help you change your name.
- Cowley County Orders of Protection Lawyers: We can assist in filing for a restraining order so you feel more safe.
- Same Sex Divorce in Cowley County: We represent same sex divorces.
Our attorneys have received numerous awards and accolades for divorce and family law as set forth in their individual biographies. To illustrate, both founding partners at our law firm have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. Of note, Kirk Stange has also been recognized as a Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Kansas by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
When you have family law needs in Cowley County, you can rely on Stange Law Firm to fight for you.
Contact a Cowley County, Kansas Divorce Attorney for a Consultation
When you have a family law concern in Cowley County or anywhere in the surrounding areas, and are looking to hire a family law attorney, contact us online or by phone at 855-805-0595.
Sedgwick County (Wichita), Kansas Office (316-202-2041) | 2024 North Woodlawn Street, Suite 407, Wichita, KS 67208