Fathers’ Rights Lawyers in Kansas City, Kansas
Fighting for your rights as a father can be an uphill battle, especially without proper legal help or representation. Our attorneys and legal staff at Stange Law Firm, PC focus solely on family law, because we understand that family always comes first. We want to help you, fight for you, and be your voice during your child custody or paternity case. We represent fathers throughout the Midwest, including our two newest offices in Overland Park, Kansas and Kansas City, Kansas.
Our attorney’s biographies show how dedicated and focused our legal team is. They have received numerous prestigious awards from: Super Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers, National Academy of Family Law, Lead Counsel rated, and many more. These awards mean a lot to us as a firm, but they should mean more to you as our client because they show what kind of dedication we have to our clients and their legal matters.
Your Kansas City, Kansas Fathers Rights Lawyers
The attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC can help you in all areas of fathers’ rights matters, including:
- Paternity issues, whether you are denying paternity or claiming paternity
- Accusations of child abuse or molestation
- Situations where the mother takes your child and relocates without approval
- Situations where the mother denies visitation rights or interferes with custody arrangements
- Modifying child custody
- Demands for increased child support payments
Our webpage gives you the opportunity to read articles about family law, view informational videos and seminar videos, listen to our podcast, or download our mobile application if you’re looking for more information about our firm, our attorney’s or your legal matter.
Fathers’ Rights, Divorce and Custody Issues in Kansas City, Kansas
You can also find out more information about the Boone County Circuit Court by visiting the following websites:
- Johnson County Circuit Clerk’s Office: More information about the Johnson County Circuit Clerk’s office can be found here.
- Johnson County Court Rules: More information about the Johnson County court rules can be found at this link.
- Johnson County Family Law Forms: Find the Johnson County Family Law Forms that you are looking for here.
- City of Overland Park, KS: Click this link for more information regarding Overland Park, Kansas.
- Overland Park, Kansas Government: If you are interested in learning more about the government of Overland Park, KS, click this link.
- Domestic Court Services: If you are interested in divorce court services in Johnson County, Kansas, the Domestic unit of Court Services provides services and resources.
- Johnson County Courthouse: Click here for the address and directions to the Johnson County Courthouse.
Contact Stange Law Firm, PC to Schedule a Consult with a Kansas City, Kansas Fathers’ Right Lawyer
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we are here to help fathers through divorce or child custody matters of any kind. We can also help unmarried fathers establish their rights. We represent clients in Kansas City, Kansas and the surrounding areas. If you are looking to hire a devoted attorney, contact us either online or by the number below to schedule you consultation.
Johnson County (Overland Park), KS Office: 913-221-0332. Click to learn more about this location.
7300 West 110th Street, Suite 560, Overland Park, Kansas 62210