Fathers’ Rights Lawyers in Johnson County in Overland Park, KS
If you are a father who is going through a child custody, divorce, or support matter you need legal representation who is going to fight for you and your rights as a father. Our legal staff at Stange Law Firm, PC focuses solely on family law matters, so our fathers’ rights attorneys are experienced and prepared for you and your case. We understand how important it is to a child to have a father in their life, and were willing to fight for you until that is clear.
No matter where you live in the Johnson County area, we understand that is can sometimes be a difficult process when trying to keep a meaningful relationship with your child or children. This is especially true for unmarried fathers who haven’t established their rights properly yet. Without the guidance of an attorney it can be hard to prove to a court room why you deserve a fair visitation schedule, especially if any issues or arguments with the child’s mother have occurred. Our attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC are dedicated to make sure that fathers receive the time that they deserve with their children.
Many of our attorneys have been recognized for their work in family law from organizations such as: Super Lawyers, Lead Counsel, The National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, The National Advocates and many more. You can visit their individual biographies for a specific list of awards for each attorney.
Fathers’ Rights Issues in Johnson County, Kansas
To speak to a fathers’ rights attorney who can help you in Overland Park, KS in Johnson County and beyond, call us at 913-221-0332 or contact our law firm online.
You can find out more information about the Johnson County Family Courts by visiting the following sites:
- Johnson County Circuit Clerk’s Office: More information about the Johnson County Circuit Clerk’s office can be found here.
- Johnson County Court Rules: More information about the Johnson County court rules can be found at this link.
- Johnson County Family Law Forms: Find the Johnson County Family Law Forms that you are looking for here.
- City of Overland Park, KS: Click this link for more information regarding Overland Park, Kansas.
- Overland Park, Kansas Government: If you are interested in learning more about the government of Overland Park, KS, click this link.
- Domestic Court Services: If you are interested in divorce court services in Johnson County, Kansas, the Domestic unit of Court Services provides services and resources.
- Johnson County Courthouse: Click here for the address and directions to the Johnson County Courthouse.
Your Overland Park, Kansas Fathers’ Rights Lawyers in Johnson County
We can help you in all areas of fathers’ rights matters, including:
- Demands for increased child support payments
- Paternity issues
- Child abuse accusations
- Child relocation issues
- Situations where the mother denies visitation rights or interferes with custody arrangements
- Child custody modification
Contact a Overland Park, KS Fathers’ Rights Attorney for a Consultation in Johnson County
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we are able to assist fathers that are going through a divorce, and also help unmarried fathers establish their rights. We represent clients in Johnson County out of our Overland Park, Kansas office location. If you’re looking to hire a devoted Overland Park fahers’ rights attorney, call Stange Law Firm, PC to schedule your consultation or contact us online.
Johnson County (Overland Park), KS Office: 816-875-4505. Click to learn more about this location.
7300 West 110th Street, Suite 560, Overland Park, Kansas62210