Springfield, Illinois Family Law Attorneys in Sangamon County, Illinois
Residents in Springfield, Illinois in Sangamon County know the importance of family. When family difficulties arise, it can be hard for everybody. An experienced and empathic family lawyer can help guide you so that you and your family can positively move on with your life.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we only represent clients in family law and domestic relations cases. We possess the focus and skill to help clients in even the most difficult family law matters. From our office in Springfield, Illinois, we serve clients throughout Sangamon County in Springfield who are looking for a law firm they can rely on for zealous family law representation.
Your Springfield, IL Family Law Attorneys and Law Firm
You can obtain more information about the Sangamon County Court System in Springfield, Illinois by going to the following links:
- Sangamon County Circuit Clerk's Office: Information about the Sangamon County circuit clerks office.
- Sangamon County Family Court Rules: Find the Sangamon county court rules here.
- Map to Sangamon County Courthouse: View a map of the Sangamon County court house.
- Sangamon County Family Law Forms: View the Sangamon county family law forms.
- Illinois Child Support Estimate: Wondering what the estimated cost would be for your child support payments in Illinois? Find out here.
To schedule a confidential initial consultation with our Springfield family law attorneys, call 1-855-805-0595 or contact our law firm online.
You can also get more information on our Illinois Divorce Law Blog.
Springfield, Illinois Family Lawyers for Residents of Sangamon County
When you choose a lawyer to represent you in a family law matter, you want someone who has understands the law. We represent clients in a wide-range of family law matters in Springfield. For example, we can help with:
- Springfield, Illinois divorce attorneys: Find a list of divorce attorneys in Springfield, Illinois
- High Asset Divorce in Springfield, IL: We offer experienced attorneys that can assist the clients in their high net worth divorce in Springfield, Illinois.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreement in Springfield, IL: Prenuptial and postnuptial agreement information
- Springfield IL paternity lawyers: We have represented many individuals with paternity matters, and would be glad to help.
- Guardianships and conservatorships in Springfield, IL: Our attorneys are here to help lend a helping hand with protecting the people we love.
- Springfield, IL Fertility and surrogacy: Our attorneys are familiar with negotiating fertility and surrogacy agreements within Springfield, IL.
- Springfield, IL Step-parent adoption: We understand how important it is to adopt the child of your significant other's into your life, and we offer attorneys who can assist with step-parent adoptions.
- Adoption in Springfield, IL: We are happy to help clients who are wanting to adopt a child into their lives
- Springfield, IL Minor emancipation: We are able to represent both the teen or the parents in minor emancipation's in Springfield, IL.
- Grandparents' rights in Springfield, IL: Being a grandparent and being apart of your grandchild's life is important. Our attorneys can assist.
- Springfield, IL Appeals: Our attorneys represent families in a wide variety of appeals, including: child support, child custody, divorce, and other related issues.
- Mediation and collaborative family law in Springfield, IL: Mediation and collaborative family law attorneys that can assist in Springfield, Illinois.
- Springfield IL child support lawyers: List of child support lawyers in Springfield, IL.
- Springfield IL child custody attorneys: Child custody attorneys in Springfield, IL.
- Juvenile Matters in Springfield, IL: We represent clients in juvenile matters in Sangamon County.
- Springfield, IL Modifications: Sometimes your agreements needs to be modified, our attorneys can help you.
- Contempt and family access motions in Springfield, IL: Do you need help with family access motions in Springfield? Let our attorneys help.
- Military Divorce in Springfield, IL: Our attorneys are able to help you with military divorce cases.
- Springfield, IL Name Change: If you are wanting to legally change your name, Stange Law Firm, PC can help.
- Father's Rights in Springfield, Illinois: We represent individuals going through fathers rights' cases.
- Springfield, IL Orders of Protection/Restraining Orders: Stange law firm, PC represents clients in protection and restraining order law matters.
- Same Sex Divorce in Springfield, Illinois: Our attorneys can help you with your same sex divorce cases today.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view child support calculator for Illinois.
Our attorneys have received numerous awards and accolades for divorce and family law as set forth in their individual biographies. The founding partners at our law firm have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. In addition to other recognitions, Kirk Stange has also been recognized as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers. Partner Jillian Wood has been Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce Law.
When you have family law needs in the Springfield, Illinois in Sangamon County, you can rely on Stange Law Firm to zealously advocate for you.
Contact Springfield, Illinois Family Law Attorneys in Sangamon County for a Consultation
Contact us online or by phone to schedule a consultation at any of our convenient locations, including:
Sangamon County (Springfield), IL Office: 217-717-8605. Click to learn more about this location.