Family Law Firm Representing Clients in St. Charles County, MO
For many people in and around St. Charles County, Missouri, nothing is more important than family. When the family changes and that foundation is shaken, it can cause turmoil. In these times, an experienced and caring family law attorney can help you navigate you through these difficult times.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we represent clients in family law matters. From the simple to the complex, from our office on Bluestone Drive in St. Charles, Missouri, we are a legal team you can trust and rely on to navigate you through this difficult time.
To get more information about St. Charles County Family Law, you can click on the following links:
- St. Charles County Local Court Rules: PDF version of the St. Charles County court rules.
- Directions to St. Charles County Courthouse: This link can help guide you to the St. Charles County courthouse.
- St. Charles County Dissolution of Marriage Information: Our attorneys can assist in your divorce case.
- St. Charles County Parent Handbook: Keeping your children in mind while you go through a separation and divorce is most parents top priority.
- St. Charles County Family Court: We represent family law cases in St. Charles County.
- St. Charles County Missouri Judiciary: St. Charles County local rules and filing.
- St. Charles County Family Court: Click this link for more information about the St. Charles County family court.
To schedule a confidential initial consultation with our passionate, bold St. Charles family law attorneys, call 636-940-5900 or contact our law firm online.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois.
Handling the Full Range of Family Law Issues in St. Charles, Missouri
When you choose a lawyer to handle family law matters, you want someone who has local knowledge. Family court judges in St. Charles County have different expectations than those in other counties, and our attorneys fully understand what judges at the St. Charles Courthouse want to see in complex cases.
Our knowledge of local perspectives and attitudes helps us represent clients in a variety of family law matters, including:
- St. Charles, Missouri divorce attorneys: We represent clients in divorce matters in St. Charles, MO.
- High Asset Divorce in St. Charles, MO: Protecting your assets in your St. Charles, MO divorce is important.
- St. Charles, MO Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: Our attorneys can assist in drafting both prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Paternity in St. Charles, MO: Our attorneys can assist in your paternity matter.
- St. Charles, MO Guardianships and conservatorships: We represent clients in their guardianships and conservatorship cases in St. Charles, Missouri.
- Fertility and surrogacy in St. Charles, MO: We offer the legal staff and resources to assist in your fertility or surrogacy matter.
- St. Charles, MO Step-parent adoption: Our experienced attorneys can help with your step-parent adoption case in St. Charles.
- Adoption in St. Charles, MO: Adopting a child into your family can be a big part of your life, our attorneys can guide you in the right direction.
- St. Charles, MO Minor emancipation: Our family law attorneys in St. Charles can represent clients in either the teen or the parents side of minor emancipation.
- Grandparents' rights in St. Charles, MO: We represent grandparents' rights clients in St. Charles, Missouri.
- Appeals in St. Charles, MO: Our devoted attorneys can help with your appeals in your family law matter.
- St. Charles, MO Mediation and Collaborative Family Law: We have trained mediation and collaborative family law attorneys that can assist.
- Child Support in St. Charles, MO: We have experienced child support attorneys at our St. Charles, Missouri office location.
- Child Custody lawyers in St. Charles, MO: Our attorneys can represent clients and their child custody matter in St. Charles, Missouri.
- St. Charles, MO Juvenile Matters: We represent the parents in a juvenile matter in St. Charles County.
- Modifications in St. Charles, MO: Sometimes circumstances change, and modifications need to be put in order. Stange Law Firm, PC can help.
- Contempt and family access motion in St. Charles, MO: We have knowledgeable contempt and family access motion lawyers to assist.
- St. Charles, MO Military Divorce Attorneys: Our attorneys represent military divorce cases in St. Charles.
- Name Change in St. Charles, MO: Our legal staff can assist in the changing of your name legally.
- St. Charles, MO Orders of Protection: You shouldn't have to feel unsafe. Our dedicated attorneys can assist in your orders of protection case.
- Same Sex Divorce in St. Charles, MO: We represent same sex divorce cases in St. Charles.
Our attorneys have received numerous awards and accolades for divorce and family law as set forth in their individual biographies. The founding partners at our law firm have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. Kirk Stange was also selected as a Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
Contact a St. Charles, Missouri Divorce Attorney for a Consultation
If you are trying to find a family law attorney, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at any of our convenient locations including:
St. Charles, MO Office: 636-940-5900 Click to learn more about this location.