Jefferson City, Missouri Family Law Attorneys in Cole County, MO
Family is very important in the lives of many people and we know how hard it is when you are faced with family difficulties in Jefferson City, Missouri in Cole County. That's why we have experienced and empathetic family lawyers who can help you. When you want you and your family to move on with your life and remain positive, it is best to have a family law attorney that has the knowledge and skill to help.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, you and your family are important to us in your family law and domestic relations cases. We focus solely on family law matters, so you can be sure your attorney has the experience and knowledge to guide you through your case. From our office in Columbia, Missouri, we serve you throughout Boone County, Cole County and Calloway County when you need someone to work hard for you.
Your Jefferson City, MO Family Law Attorneys and Law Firm
You can obtain more information about the Cole County Court System in Jefferson City, Missouri by following these links:
- Cole County Circuit Clerk's Office: Find information about the Cole County circuit clerk's office here.
- Cole County Family Court Rules: Find a list of Cole County court rules here.
- Map to Cole County Courthouse: Do you need directions to the Cole County court house? Click here!
- Cole County Family Law Forms: View Cole County family law forms.
- Missouri Child Support Estimate: Are you wishing you knew what the estimated cost was going to be for your child support payments in Missouri? Click here to use the calculator provided.
To schedule a confidential initial consultation with our Jefferson City, Missouri family law attorneys from our office in Columbia, Missouri, call 573-303-0595 or contact our law firm online.
You can also get more information on our Missouri Divorce Law Blog.
Jefferson City, Missouri Family Lawyers for Residents of Cole County
When you choose an attorney to represent you in a family law matter, you want someone who understands what you are going through. We represent clients in a wide-range of family law matters, including:
- Jefferson City, Missouri divorce attorneys: Our attorneys can will keep you best interests in mind during your divorce and separation matter.
- High Asset Divorce in Jefferson City, MO: We offer experienced attorneys that can assist the clients in their high net worth divorce in Jefferson City, MO.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreement in Jefferson City, MO: If you are looking for an attorney that can help draft and create a prenuptial or post nuptial agreement in Jefferson City, we can help.
- Jefferson City MO paternity lawyers: Our attorneys can assist you with your paternity case
- Guardianships and conservatorships in Jefferson City, MO: Our attorneys are here to help lend a helping hand with protecting the people we love.
- Jefferson City, MO Fertility and surrogacy: We offer a helping hand to clients in need of fertility and surrogacy needs.
- Jefferson City, MO Step-parent adoption: At Stange Law Firm, PC We understand how important it is to adopt the child of your significant other's into your life, and we offer attorneys who can assist with step-parent adoptions.
- Adoption in Jefferson City, MO: Our attorney's are here to help you with your adoption matter today.
- Jefferson City, MO Minor emancipation: We are able to represent both the teen or the parents in minor emancipation's in Jefferson City, MO.
- Grandparents' rights in Jefferson City, MO: We understand that as a grandparent, you have the right to care for your grandchild and care about their life. We're here to help you do that.
- Jefferson City, MO Appeals: Our attorneys represent families in a wide variety of appeals, including: child support, child custody, divorce, and other related issues.
- Mediation and collaborative family law in Jefferson City, MO: If you're looking to work on your divorce outside of the courtrooms in an amicable way, we offer attorneys who are trained Mediators and can assist in a collaborative family law matter.
- Jefferson City MO child support lawyers: We represent client's with child support issues in Jefferson City, MO.
- Jefferson City MO child custody attorneys: We represent client's with child custody matters of all kinds.
- Juvenile Matters in Jefferson City, MO: Our attorneys are here to help with your juvenile matters cases.
- Jefferson City, MO Modifications: Sometimes your agreements needs to be modified, and our attorneys can help.
- Contempt and family access motions in Jefferson City, MO: We represent clients in contempt cases and family access motions.
- Military Divorce in Jefferson City, MO: Our attorneys are here to represent you with your military divorce matters.
- Jefferson City, MO Name Change: Do you need help with legally changing your name in Missouri? Our attorneys are here to help.
- Father's Rights in Jefferson City, Missouri: Fathers rights are important to us at Stange Law Firm, PC. Let us help you with your fathers rights matters.
- Jefferson City, MO Orders of Protection/Restraining Orders: We can help you with your restraining order needs.
- Same Sex Divorce in Jefferson City, Missouri: Our attorneys can help you with your same sex divorce case.
On our website, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view child support calculator for Missouri.
The attorneys of Stange Law Firm, PC have been recognized for numerous awards for divorce and family law, which you can learn more about in their individual biographies. Many have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. As well has his other achievements, Kirk Stange was recognized as a Top 100 Family Lawyer in Missouri by the American Society of Legal Advocates.
When you have a difficult family law matters, you can rely on Stange Law Firm to represent and fight for you in Jefferson City, Missouri in Cole County.
Contact Jefferson City, Missouri Family Law Attorneys in Cole County for a Consultation
Contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at any of our convenient locations, including:
Boone County (Columbia), MO Office: 573-303-0595. Click to learn more about this location.