Kansas City, MO Family Law Attorneys Representing You in Jackson CountyGoing through a family law matter can be a very trying experience for most people. We understand that and we understand importance of your family. When you are faced with any type of family law issues and difficulties in Kansas City, Missouri, you need an empathic attorney on your side.At Stange Law Firm, PC , you are the focus. Because we are only dedicated to family law, you can be sure that your attorney has the experience to guide you through every aspect of your case. From our office in Kansas City, Missouri, we can help when you need someone to fight for you and your family.We have two offices in Jackson County, MO because we want to be near both courthouses. For example, in Jackson County, there is a courthouse in Independence and in downtown Kansas City. We also feel as if clients shouldn’t have to travel to one central location. Instead, we believe access is easier when we are in more than one location.
Your Kansas City, MO Family Law Attorneys and Law Firm in Jackson CountyGaining knowledge about the local courts and Missouri family law can be helpful for you to understand the process better. For your assistance, you can find more information about the Jackson County Court System in Kansas City, Missouri by following these links:
- Jackson County Circuit Clerk’s Office: Click this link to view the Jackson County Circuit Clerk’s website.
- Jackson County Family Court Rules: Rules and regulations of the Jackson County Court.
- Map to Jackson County Courthouse: Google Map directions to the Jackson County courthouse.
- Jackson County Family Law Forms: View this link for the list of the Jackson County Family Law Forms.
- Missouri Child Support Estimate: This link will help you get an estimate on how much your child support may be in Jackson County.
Kansas City, Missouri Family Lawyers in Jackson CountyWhen you are going through a tough time like a family law matters, you need an attorney who is going to understand you and help you understand your rights in the process. We represent clients in a wide-range of family law matters in Kansas City, MO from our office coming in Lee’s Summit, Missouri including but not limited to:
- Kansas City, Missouri divorce attorneys in Lee’s Summit: Our attorneys can help with your divorce or separation matter in Kansas City.
- Lee’s Summit, Missouri divorce lawyers in Kansas City: We have the resources and legal staff to help with divorce or separation issues in Lee’s Summit.
- Kansas City, Missouri paternity lawyers in Lee’s Summit: We represent clients and their paternity matters in Jackson County.
- Kansas City, MO child support lawyers in Lee’s Summit: Our attorneys are experienced and can assist in your child support matter in Jackson County.
- Kansas City, Missouri child custody attorneys in Lee’s Summit: Child custody matters can be a difficult time for an individual. Our attorneys can help.
- Father’s Rights in Kansas City, Missouri in Lee’s Summit: Father’s have the same rights. Our Kansas City and Lee’s Summit lawyers can help.