Child Custody Lawyers in Kansas City, MO in Jackson County
As a parent, one of the most difficult types of family law matters an individual can go through is a child custody dispute. In these cases, parties can often worry about access and rights to their children. When faced with a child custody battle, you want an attorney who is going to help ensure that your interests and rights to your children are protected.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we realize that the most important part of your child custody case is the well-being of you and your children. When you retain us for your Kansas City, Missouri child custody dispute, in Jackson County in Lee’s Summit or beyond, we will be there for you every step of the way. We will ensure that both legal custody and physical custody rights are addressed.
In some cases, the best potential course of action for children in a child custody dispute is a settlement. In other circumstances, however, that is just not possible where the parties’ viewpoints on what is in the best interests of their children are not the same. When you are facing a tough child custody case, our lawyers will represent you and your interests in court while always making sure your voice is heard.
At Stange Law Firm, PC we offer attorneys who are solely focused on family law. Many of our attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC have received a variety of awards and recognitions, as you can read in their personal biographies. For example, Kirk Stange has been selected to Super Lawyers. Other attorneys have received awards from Super Lawyer Rising Star, Lead Counsel, AVVO and others.
We also have two locations in Jackson County, Missouri to ensure that we are near both courthouses in the area downtown in Kansas City and in Independence. We also believe having more than one location makes it easier for our clients to access our attorneys.
Kansas City, Missouri Child Custody Lawyers Ready To Boldly Represent Your Interests in Custody Cases in Jackson County and the Surrounding Areas
At our firm, we represent clients in a wide variety of child custody matters. Some of these matters include:
- Joint custody, physical custody and legal custody arrangements in Kansas City, MO
- Visitation rights and parenting time enforcement in Kansas City, MO
- Kansas City, MO Relocation cases: View information about relocation cases in Kansas City here.
- Kansas City, Missouri divorce lawyers in Lee’s Summit: Find a list of our Kansas City divorce lawyers here.
- Lee’s Summit, Missouri divorce attorneys in Lee’s Summit: Lee’s Summit divorce attorney list here.
- Kansas City, Missouri paternity attorneys in Lee’s Summit: View a list of our Kansas City paternity attorneys.
- Kansas City, MO father’s rights lawyers in Lee’s Summit: Fathers rights’ attorneys in Kansas City, MO here.
- Kansas City, MO child support lawyers in Lee’s Summit: Find out more about our child support lawyers in Lee’s Summit.
- Kansas City, Missouri family lawyers in Lee’s Summit: Additional information about family law attorneys in Kansas City, MO.
To provide you more information, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos and seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application, or view the support calculator for Missouri on our webpage.
You can also learn more about the Jackson County Family Court by visiting the following pages below. It is still critical, however, to talk about your individual situation with a knowledgable child custody lawyer.
- Jackson County Circuit Clerk’s Office: More information about the Jackson County Circuit Clerks office can be found at this link here.
- Jackson County Family Court Rules: More information about the Jackson County family court rules can be found here.
- Map to Jackson County Courthouse: Are you in need of directions to the Jackson County Courthouse? Click on the link provided to help!
- Jackson County Family Law Forms: Find the Jackson County Family Law Forms you’re looking for here.
- Missouri Child Support Estimate: Are you wishing you knew what the estimated cost was going to be for your child support payments in Missouri? Click here to use the calculator provided.
Contact Kansas City, Missouri Child Custody Attorneys in Jackson County
Stange Law Firm, PC in Kansas City, MO is located at 256 NE Tudor Road, Lee’s Summit, Missouri, 64086. We also have an appointment only office downtown.
If you are going through a child custody matter in Kansas City, MO, our attorneys will be glad to help you. We represent clients in Kansas City, Lee’s Summit, Independence and the surrounding areas. Contact us online or by calling the number below to schedule a confidential consultation.
Jackson County (Kansas City), MO (by appt. only) Office: 816-631-0307. Click to learn more about this location. 2300 Main St., #948, Kansas City, Missouri64108.