Assisting Unmarried Parents With Child Custody, DNA Testing, Paternity and Child Support in Columbia, Missouri in Boone County
Having children out-of-wedlock can bring up questions about child custody and child support. When you need someone to help you understand your rights and answers the questions you have, Stange Law Firm, PC in Columbia, MO of Boone County is here to help. We also represent clients in paternity matters in Jefferson City and Cole County, Missouri.
We represent unmarried parents in a variety of cases, including:
- Child custody lawyers in Columbia, MO in Boone County:Find more information on child custody lawyers in Columbia, MO by clicking on the link provided.
- Child support attorneys in Columbia, MO in Boone County: If you’re still wanting more information on child support attorneys located in Boone County, click this link.
- Columbia, MO paternity lawyers in Boone County: More information on Paternity lawyers in Boone County can be found at this link here.
- Modifications in custody, visitation and support: Information regarding modifications in custody, visitation and support can be found here.
- Fathers’ right lawyers in Columbia, Missouri in Boone County: More information on fathers rights’ lawyers in Columbia, MO can be found by clicking this link.
- Contempt, visitation and support orders and judgments: Do you need information on contempt, visitation, and support orders? Click here to help!
- Boone County, Missouri family lawyers in Columbia: Any additional information needed about family lawyers in Boone County can be found here.
Contact us today for an initial consultation.
Boone County in Columbia, Missouri Paternity Attorneys
When you need an attorney with experience in custody, visitation, and support matters, Stange Law Firm, PC can help. We understand the tough circumstances of unmarried parents, and will fight to get the outcome your deserve.
You will be represented by attorneys that have been recognized by earning many awards in the industry. To see the awards that each attorney has won, you can visit their individual biographies on our website.
Using the facts and issues of your case, we will outline the law that affects your parental rights and obligation. We strive to help you understand what you will expect regarding these laws including how the Missouri courts base their custody determination. The courts in Missouri base their custody determination on the “best interest” of the child. In addition, we can help in the following areas:
- Representing unmarried fathers and mothers relative to custody and parenting time.
- Representing parents in child support hearings to determine financial arrangements for the children.
Contact Boone County in Columbia, MO Paternity Lawyers
To learn more about child custody laws, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at our Columbia Office in Boone County, Missouri at:
Boone County (Columbia), MO Office: 573-303-0595. Click to learn more about this location.
1506 Chapel Hill Rd., Suite H, Columbia, Missouri65203