Assisting Unmarried Parents With Child Custody, DNA Testing, Paternity and Child Support in Kansas City, Missouri in Jackson County And The Surrounding AreasWhen you have a child or children out-of-wedlock, it can bring up questions about child custody and child support. This is particularly true where you are not in a committed relationship with the other parent or where you separate. Stange Law Firm, PC is here to help you understand your rights and answer any questions that you may have about your child’s case in Jackson County in Kansas City, Missouri in Lee’s Summit and beyond. We represent unmarried parents in a variety of cases, including:
- Child custody lawyers in Kansas City, MO in Lee’s Summit: More information regarding child custody lawyers in Lee’s Summit, MO can be found here.
- Child support attorneys in Kansas City, MO in Lee’s Summit: Looking for more information about child support attorneys in Kansas City? Click here!
- Kansas City, MO Paternity and DNA Testing: Additional information on Kansas City paternity and DNA testing can be found by clicking on this link.
- Modifications in custody, visitation and support in Kansas City, Missouri: Looking for more information regarding custody, visitation, and support in Kansas City? Click here!
- Fathers’ right lawyers in Kansas City, Missouri: Information about fathers rights lawyers in Kansas City can be found here.
- Contempt, visitation and support orders and judgments in Kansas City, MO: Still wanting more information about contempt, visitation and support orders in Kansas City? That can all be found at this link!
- Kansas City, MO family lawyers in Lee’s Summit: Any additional information still needed about family lawyers in Kansas City, MO can be found here.
Kansas City, Missouri Paternity Attorneys in Jackson CountyAt Stange Law Firm, we offer attorneys that have been recognized by earning multiple awards in the family law industry. To read about the awards that each attorney has won, you can visit their individual biographies on our website. When you are going through a paternity case, you need an attorney with experience in all aspects of those types of cases. This includes, custody, visitation, and support matters. In some cases, a DNA test might be necessary where paternity is in doubt. Stange Law Firm, PC can help you and will be there to understand your wants and needs as an unmarried parent. We will fight for you and are dedicated to getting you the outcome that you deserve. Missouri law in regards to child custody cases, bases their determination on the “best interest of the child”. Because of this, our experienced attorneys will use the facts of your case and Missouri law to help you in the following areas:
- Unmarried fathers and mothers who want custody and parenting time with their children.
- Representing parents in child support hearings to determine financial arrangements for the children.