Paternity Lawyers in Overland Park, KS
When you have a child (or children) out of wedlock, a lot of legal issues can surface and a lot of those issues can be hard to understand or handle without legal help. Here at Stange Law Firm, PC we want to help you understand your rights and answer your questions about your child custody case in Overland Park, Kansas and all other surrounding areas.
We represent unmarried parents in a variety of different matters including:
- More information regarding child custody lawyers in Overland Park, Kansas can be found here.
- Click here to find out more information about child support attorneys in Johnson County.
- Additional information on Johnson County’s paternity and DNA testing can be found by clicking on this link.
- Stange Law Firm, PC offers attorneys that can assist in custody matters, visitation issues, and support all cases in the Overland Park, Johnson County area.
- We represent Father’s Rights in Overland Park, Kansas.
- Any additional information still needed about family lawyers in Johnson County can be found here.
Overland Park, Kansas Paternity Attorneys in Johnson County
When going through a paternity case as an unmarried parent, you need legal representation that is going to fight for you and your rights because we understand how important the matter is to you. Our attorneys in Johnson County have experience in custody, visitation, fathers rights, support matters, and more which is why we will be the legal help you need to get you what you deserve.
If you are still looking for more information about our law firm, or about your matter you can read our articles about family law, view informational videos and seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application, or view our Kansas support calculator on our website.
- Domestic Court Services: If you are interested in divorce court services in Johnson County, Kansas, the Domestic unit of Court Services provides services and resources.
- Johnson County Courthouse: Click here for the address and directions to the Johnson County Courthouse.
Contact Overland Park, KS Paternity Lawyers Today
If you are going through a paternity case and you are looking to hire an experienced family law attorney, or if you just want to learn more about child custody and child support laws in Overland Park, Kansas our attorneys will be happy to assist you.
Contact us online or by calling the number below to schedule a consultation with one of our skilled and knowledgeable attorneys.
Johnson County (Overland Park), KS Office: 913-221-0332. Click to learn more about this location. 7300 West 110th Street, Suite 560, Overland Park, Kansas 62210.