Assisting Unmarried Parents With Child Custody, DNA Testing, Paternity and Child Support in Springfield, Illinois in Sangamon County
If you have had a child out-of-wedlock, you may have many questions in terms of child custody and child support. At Stange Law Firm, PC in Springfield in Sangamon County, Illinois, we are committing to helping parents and children in these types of cases.
We represent parents who are not married in cases, including:
- Child custody and parenting time in Springfield, IL: View information about child custody and parenting time here.
- Child support for children in Springfield, IL: Child support in Springfield, IL information can be found here.
- Springfield, IL Paternity and DNA Testing: Information about DNA testing and paternity laws.
- Modifications in custody, visitation and support: Find all the information you need to know about modifications in custody, visitation and support here.
- Fathers’ right lawyers in Springfield, Illinois: View a list of fathers rights’ lawyers in Springfield, IL here.
- Contempt, visitation and support orders and judgments: Additional information about contempt, visitation and support orders, and judgement laws can be viewed here.
Contact us today for an initial consultation.
Sangamon County in Springfield, Illinois Paternity Attorneys
Stange Law Firm, PC has represented many clients in custody, visitation and support matters. Based on our experience, Stange Law Firm, PC understands the dilemmas of unmarried parents, and will work conscientiously to achieve a resolution of your case.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we have many attorneys who have received accolades for their work in family law. You can visit their biographies on our webpage to see the list of awards that they have received.
Stange Law Firm, PC examines the facts and issues in every client’s case. We will outline the law as it affects your parental rights and obligations, providing you with an understanding of what you might expect. It is important to know that courts in Illinois base their custody determination on the “best interest” of the children. At Stange Law Firm, PC, we can help with the following areas as well:
- Representing unmarried fathers and mothers relative to custody and parenting time.
- Representing parents in child support hearings to determine financial arrangements for the children.
New Family Laws in Illinois
Most people know of the term “child custody”. Now, in Illinois, that term is being referred to as “allocation of parental responsibilities”. Illinois courts now allocate decision making power to each parent. This requires both parents to be involved in the life of their child, even if they aren’t great at communicating. These decisions include: health, religion, education and extracurricular activities.
Contact Sangamon County in Springfield, IL Paternity Lawyers
To learn more about the law on child custody, or to find a trust worthy family law attorney to help you with your child custody matter, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at our Springfield Office in Sangamon County, Illinois at:
Sangamon County (Springfield), IL Office: 217-717-8605. Click to learn more about this location.
400 S. 9th St., Suite 100, Springfield, Illinois62701