Assisting Unmarried Parents With Child Custody, DNA Testing, Paternity and Child Support in Bloomington and Normal, Illinois in McLean CountyIf you have had a child out-of-wedlock, you may have many questions in terms of child custody and child support. At Stange Law Firm, PC in Bloomington in McLean County, Illinois, we are committing to helping parents and children in these types of cases.We represent parents who are not married in cases, including:
- Child custody and parenting time in Bloomington, IL: View information about child custody and parenting time here.
- Child support for children in Bloomington, IL: Child support in Bloomington, IL information can be found here.
- Bloomington, IL Paternity and DNA Testing: Information about DNA testing and paternity laws.
- Modifications in custody, visitation and support: Find all the information you need to know about modifications in custody, visitation and support here.
- Fathers’ right lawyers in Bloomington, Illinois: View a list of fathers rights’ lawyers in Bloomington, IL here.
- Contempt, visitation and support orders and judgments: Additional information about contempt, visitation and support orders, and judgement laws can be viewed here.
McLean County in Bloomington and Normal, Illinois Paternity AttorneysStange Law Firm, PC has represented many clients in custody, visitation and support matters. Based on our experience, Stange Law Firm, PC understands the dilemmas of unmarried parents, and will work conscientiously to achieve a resolution of your case.At Stange Law Firm, PC, we have many attorneys who have received accolades for their work in family law. You can visit their biographies on our webpage to see the list of awards that they have received.Stange Law Firm, PC examines the facts and issues in every client’s case. We will outline the law as it affects your parental rights and obligations, providing you with an understanding of what you might expect. It is important to know that courts in Illinois base their custody determination on the “best interest” of the children. At Stange Law Firm, PC, we can help with the following areas as well:
- Representing unmarried fathers and mothers relative to custody and parenting time.
- Representing parents in child support hearings to determine financial arrangements for the children.