Family Lawyers Serving Douglas County, Kansas in Lawrence and the Surrounding Areas
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we exclusively handle family law matters. We have the in-depth knowledge to resolve even the most complex and difficult cases. From our offices nearby in Overland Park and Topeka (Opening February 2019), we are a legal team you can trust and rely on in this difficult time.
To learn more about the Douglas County Family Court, please visit the following link:
- Douglas County Family Court: Check this link out for further information about the Douglas County family court.
- Douglas County Government: If you want more information about Douglas County government, click this link.
- Directions to the Douglas County Courthouse: Google Maps directions to the Douglas County Courthouse.
- Child Support Estimate: Need a estimate on your child support? Click this link!
To schedule a confidential initial consultation with our passionate Johnson County family law attorneys, call 855-805-0595 or contact our law firm online.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri, Illinois and Kansas.
Handling Contested and Uncontested Family Law Issues in the surrounding Douglas County, Kansas area
When you choose a lawyer to handle family law matters, you want a law firm that limits their practice on family law, and our lawyers understand the complexities of a domestic relations matters.
Our knowledge helps us reach successful outcomes for clients on a variety of issues, including:
- Divorce and separation attorneys in Douglas County: The lawyers at our firm have experience in divorce and separation matters in Douglas County.
- High Asset Divorce in Douglas County: Our lawyers can help protect your assets in your divorce in Douglas County.
- Douglas County Prenuptial and Postnuptial: The lawyers at Stange Law Firm, PC are able to assist in drafting prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Paternity in Douglas County: Our attorneys are able to help unmarried parents and their paternity matter.
- Douglas County Guardianships and Conservatorships: Our attorneys are able to assist guardianship and conservatorship matters in Douglas County.
- Surrogacy in Douglas County: We represent client’s in their surrogacy cases in Douglas County.
- Douglas County Step-Parent Adoption: Becoming a step-parent is exciting. Our lawyers in Douglas County can help.
- Adoption lawyers in Douglas County: Adoption is a big part of your life. Our attorneys can assist in making the process smoother.
- Douglas County Minor Emancipation: Our Douglas County lawyers are able to represent either the teen’s or the parent’s in a minor emancipation matter.
- Grandparents’ Rights in Douglas County: Grandparents’ have rights, too. Our attorneys are able to help.
- Appeals in Douglas County : Our attorneys are knowledgeable in family law appeals in Douglas County.
- Douglas County Mediation and Collaborative Family Lawyers : We offer attorneys who can assist in mediation and collaborative family law practices.
- Child Support in Douglas County : Our experienced lawyers are able to help with your child support case in Douglas County.
- Child Custody Attorneys in Douglas County: Child custody is a major family law issue that our knowledgeable attorneys can assist with.
- Douglas County Juvenile Matters : We represent client’s juvenile matters in Douglas County.
- Modifications in Douglas County : Stange Law Firm, PC can assist in the modification of your family law issue.
- Douglas County Contempt and Family Access Motions: Our lawyers represent client’s in their contempt and family access motion matters in Douglas County.
- Douglas County Military Divorce : Our Douglas County attorneys are honored to represent client’s in their military divorce matter.
- Name Change in Douglas County : We represent client’s in legally changing their name.
- Douglas County Orders of Protection Attorneys : Our attorneys understand feeling safe is important. Our Douglas County attorneys can help with your order of protection.
- Same Sex Divorce in Douglas County : We represent client’s in their same sex divorce in Douglas County and the surrounding areas.
Our attorneys have received numerous awards and accolades for divorce and family law as set forth in their individual biographies. Of note, both partners at our law firm have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. Kirk Stange was also on the list of the Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
Contact a Family Attorney Serving Douglas County, Kansas for a Consultation
When you have a family law concern in Douglas County or anywhere in the surrounding areas, and are looking to find a dedicated family law attorney, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential half-hour consultation at our convenient nearby location:
Johnson County (Overland Park), KS Office: 913-221-0332 Click here for a map of this location.
Shawnee County (Topeka), KS Office: 785-380-2382 Click here for a map of this location.