Father’s Rights Lawyers in Kansas City in Jackson County, Missouri and BeyondIf you are a father going through a divorce, child custody or child support matter, you might have questions and concerns about your case. You also might need legal representation. At Stange Law Firm, PC, we know how important it is, as a father, to be a part of your child’s life. That’s why we have attorneys who can help you from our location at: 256 NE Tudor Road, Lee’s Summit, Missouri 64086. We also have an appointment only office downtown. We have offices in both locations because we want to make access as easy as possible for our clients. We also want to be near both courthouses in Jackson County in Independence and downtown Kansas City. No matter where you live in the Kansas City Area, we understand that it can often be hard trying to maintain a meaningful relationship with your children as a father. This can be true in divorce proceedings or for unmarried fathers who haven’t established their rights. Fortunately, perspectives on this subject are changing for the better. But it can still be hard for you to obtain a visitation schedule that allows you quality time with your children without an attorney. The attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC are dedicated to making sure that fathers get time with their children. Many of our attorneys have been recognized for their work in family law from organizations such as, Super Lawyers, Lead Counsel, The National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, The National Advocates and many more. You can visit their individual biographies for a specific list of awards for each attorney.
Handling the Full Spectrum of Kansas City Fathers’ Rights Issues in Jackson County, MissouriTo speak to a fathers’ rights attorney who can help you in Kansas City, MO in Jackson County in Lee’s Summit and beyond, call us at 816-875-4505 or contact our law firm online. You can find out more information about the Jackson County Family Courts by visiting the following sites:
- Jackson County Circuit Clerk’s Office:More information about the Jackson County Circuit Clerks office can be found at this link here.
- Jackson County Family Court Rules: A list of the Jackson County Family Court Rules can be found here.
- Map to Jackson County Courthouse: Are you in need of directions to the Jackson County Courthouse? Click on the link provided to help!
- Jackson County Family Law Forms: Jackson county family law forms can be found right here, by clicking on this link.
- Missouri Child Support Estimate: Are you wishing you knew what the estimated cost was going to be for your child support payments in Missouri? Click here to use the calculator provided.
Your Kansas City, Missouri Fathers’ and Dads Rights Lawyers in Jackson CountyWe can help you in all areas of fathers’ rights matters, including:
- Situations where the mother denies visitation rights or interferes with custody arrangements
- Child custody modification
- Demands for increased child support payments
- Paternity issues
- Child abuse accusations
- Child relocation issues
- Cases where the mother’s behavior endangers your child physically or emotionally