Family Law Firm Representing Clients in Warren County and Warrenton, MO
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we exclusively handle family law matters. We have the in-depth knowledge to resolve even the most complex and difficult cases. From our offices in St. Charles, Lincoln County and Franklin County, we are a legal team you can trust and rely on in this difficult time
To learn more about the Warren County Family Court, please visit the following link:
- Warren County Family Court: Warren County local rules and filing information.
- Warren County Government: Warren County website.
- Directions to Warren County Courthouse: Google Map directions to the Warren County courthouse location.
- Child Support Estimate: Need a estimate on your child support? Click this link!
To schedule a confidential initial consultation with our passionate, bold Warren County family law attorneys, call 636-940-5900 or contact our law firm online.
From our webpage, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view support calculators for Missouri and Illinois.
Handling Contested and Uncontested Family Law Issues in Warren County and Warrenton, Missouri
When you choose a lawyer to handle family law matters, you want a law firm that limits their practice on family law, and our lawyers understand the complexities of a domestic relations matters.
Our knowledge helps us reach successful outcomes for clients on a variety of issues, including:
- Divorce and separation attorneys in Warren County : The lawyers at our firm have experience in divorce and separation matters in Warren County.
- High Asset Divorce in Warren County : Our lawyers can help protect your assets in your divorce in Warren County.
- Warren County Prenuptial and postnuptial : The lawyers at Stange Law Firm, PC are able to assist in drafting prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Paternity in Warren County : Our attorneys are able to help unmarried parents and their paternity matter.
- Warren County Guardianships and conservatorships : Our attorneys are able to assist guardianship and conservatorship matters in Warren County.
- Surrogacy in Warren County : We represent client’s in their surrogacy cases in Warren County.
- Warren County Step-parent adoption : Becoming a step-parent is exciting. Our lawyers in Warren County can help.
- Adoption lawyers in Warren County : Adoption is a big part of your life. Our attorneys can assist in making the process smoother.
- Warren County Minor emancipation : Our Warren County lawyers are able to represent either the teen’s or the parent’s in a minor emancipation matter.
- Grandparents’ rights in Warren County : Grandparents’ have rights, too. Our attorneys are able to help.
- Appeals in Warren County : Our attorneys are knowledgeable in family law appeals in Warren County.
- Warren County Mediation and Collaborative Family Lawyers : We offer attorneys who can assist in mediation and collaborative family law practices.
- Child Support in Warren County : Our experienced lawyers are able to help with your child support case in Warren County.
- Child Custody Attorneys in Warren County : Child custody is a major family law issue that our knowledgeable attorneys can assist with.
- Warren County Juvenile Matters : We represent client’s juvenile matters in Warren County.
- Modifications in Warren County : Stange Law Firm, PC can assist in the modification of your family law issue.
- Warren County Contempt and family access motions : Our lawyers represent client’s in their contempt and family access motion matters in Warren County.
- Warren County Military Divorce : Our Warren County attorneys are honored to represent client’s in their military divorce matter.
- Name Change in Warren County : We represent client’s in legally changing their name.
- Warren County Orders of Protection Attorneys : Our attorneys understand feeling safe is important. Our Warren County attorneys can help with your order of protection.
- Same Sex Divorce in Warrren County : We represent client’s in their same sex divorce in Warren County and the surrounding areas.
Our attorneys have received numerous awards and accolades for divorce and family law as set forth in their individual biographies. Of note, both partners at our law firm have been recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars for Family Law. Kirk Stange was also on the list of the Top 10 Family Law Attorney in Missouri by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
Contact a Warren County/Warrenton, Missouri Divorce Attorney for a Consultation
When you have a family law concern in Warren County or anywhere in the surrounding areas, and are looking to find a dedicated family law attorney, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential half-hour consultation at any of our convenient locations.