Fulton, MO Family Lawyers in Callaway County, Missouri
We know how important family is to you. That’s why, when you are faced with a difficult family situation in Fulton, Missouri in Callaway County, we have attorneys who can help put your mind at east. Our attorneys have the experience to fight for you and your family so you can move on with your life and remain positive.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we focus solely on family law matters, so you can be sure your attorney has skill and knowledge to guide you through your family law case, no matter how complex. From our office in Columbia, Missouri in Boone County we serve clients throughout Boone County, Cole County and Callaway County when you need someone to work hard for you.
Your Fulton, Missouri Family Law Attorneys and Law Firm
You can obtain more information about the Callaway County Court System in Fulton, Missouri by following these links:
- Callaway County Circuit Clerk’s Office: Click to view the 13th Judicial Circuit of Missouri Court Offices.
- Callaway County Family Court Rules: Local rules and regulations of the 13th Judicial Circuit State of Missouri.
- Map to Callaway County Courthouse: Google Map directions to Callaway County courthouse.
- Callaway County Family Law Forms: List of all the forms needed for a family law matter in Callaway County.
- Missouri Child Support Estimate: Click here to receive an estimate for your child support in Callaway County.
To schedule a confidential initial consultation with our Fulton, Missouri family law attorneys from our office in Columbia, Missouri, call 573-303-0595 or contact our law firm online.
You can also get more information on our Missouri Divorce Law Blog.
Fulton, Missouri Family Lawyers for Residents of Callaway County
When you choose an attorney to represent you in a family law matter, you want someone who understands what you are going through. We represent clients in a wide-range of family law matters, including:
- Fulton, Missouri divorce attorneys : Divorce attorneys in Fulton, MO that can assist in your divorce and separation matter.
- High Asset Divorce in Fulton, MO : The lawyers at Stange Law Firm, PC understand that protecting your assets in your divorce is important.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreement in Fulton, MO : Our attorneys at our firm can help you draft prenuptial and postnuptial agreements in Fulton, MO.
- Fulton MO paternity lawyers : The attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC can help unmarried parents and their paternity issues in Fulton, Missouri.
- Guardianships and conservatorships in Fulton, MO : We represent client’s in their guardianship and conservatorship matters.
- Fulton, MO surrogacy: The lawyers at our firm are experienced in surrogacy cases.
- Fulton, MO Step-parent adoption : Our attorneys at our firm can make becoming a step-parent an easier process.
- Adoption in Fulton, MO : We represent client’s in their adoption cases in Fulton, Missouri.
- Fulton, MO Minor emancipation : The Fulton, MO attorneys can represent either the teen or the minor in a minor emancipation case.
- Grandparents’ rights in Fulton, MO : We understand that grandparents’ want to be able to see their grandchildren. Our lawyers can help.
- Fulton, MO Appeals : We represent individuals in their family law appeals in Fulton, Missouri.
- Mediation and collaborative family law in Fulton, MO : We offer attorneys that can help in a mediation and collaborative family law matter in Fulton, Missouri.
- Fulton MO child support lawyers : The lawyers at our firm are experience in child support issues.
- Fulton MO child custody attorneys : We represent individuals in their child custody case in Fulton, Missouri.
- Juvenile Matters in Fulton, MO : The attorneys at our firm are able to assist in juvenile matters in Fulton, MO.
- Fulton, MO Modifications : Stange Law Firm, PC can help with your modifications in Warren County.
- Contempt and family access motions in Fulton, MO : We represent client’s in their contempt and family access motion matters.
- Military Divorce in Fulton, MO : We are honored to represent you in your military divorce matter in Warren County.
- Fulton, MO Name Change : Our attorneys are able to assist in legally changing your name.
- Father’s Rights in Fulton, Missouri : We believe that father’s have rights, too. Our lawyers in Fulton, MO are able to help.
- Fulton, MO Orders of Protection/Restraining Orders : Feeling safe and protected is important. Our lawyers can help with your protection/restraining orders in Fulton, Missouri.
- Same Sex Divorce in Fulton, Missouri : We represent client’s in their same sex divorce in Warren County.
On our website, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view child support calculator for Missouri.
As mentioned in their individual biographies, the attorneys of Stange Law Firm, PC have been recognized for numerous awards for divorce and family law. They have been recognized from organizations such as, Lead Counsel, Super Lawyers, AVVO and National Academy of Family Law Attorneys. As well has his other achievements, Kirk Stange was named a Super Lawyer Rising Star by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyer Magazine in 2013 and 2014.
When you have a pressing family law matter in Fulton, Missouri in Calloway County, you can rely on Stange Law Firm to represent and fight for you out of our office in Columbia, MO in Boone County.
Contact Fulton, Missouri Family Law Attorneys in Callaway County for a Consultation
If you are looking to hire a dedicated family law attorney, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at any of our convenient locations, including:
Boone County (Columbia), MO Office: 573-303-0595. Click to learn more about this location.