California, MO Family Lawyers in Moniteau County, Missouri, serving Clarksburg, Enon, Fortuna, High Point, Jamestown, Latham, Lupus, McGirk and Tipton
We know how important family is to you. That’s why, when you are faced with a difficult family situation in California, Missouri in Moniteau County, we have attorneys who can help put your mind at east. Our attorneys have the experience to fight for you and your family so you can move on with your life and remain positive.
At Stange Law Firm, PC, we focus solely on family law matters, so you can be sure your attorney has skill and knowledge to guide you through your family law case, no matter how complex. From our office in Columbia, Missouri in Boone County we serve clients throughout Boone County and Moniteau County when you need someone to work hard for you.
Your California, Missouri Family Law Attorneys and Law Firm
You can obtain more information about the Moniteau County Court System in California, Missouri by following these links:
- Moniteau County Local Rules & Filing Information: Click here to find out the rules and filing information for Moniteau County, MO.
- Map to Moniteau County Courthouse: Click this link to be directed to a map of Moniteau County, provided by Google Maps.
- Moniteau County Government: Click here to find out more information about the Moniteau County government.
- Missouri Child Support Estimate: Are you wishing you knew what the estimated cost was going to be for your child support payments in Missouri? Click here to use the calculator provided.
To schedule a confidential initial consultation with our California, Missouri family law attorneys from our office in Columbia, Missouri, call 855-805-0595 or contact our law firm online.
California, Missouri Family Lawyers for Residents of Moniteau County
When you choose an attorney to represent you in a family law matter, you want someone who understands what you are going through. We represent clients in a wide-range of family law matters, including:
- California, Missouri divorce attorneys: Divorce attorneys in California, MO that can assist in your divorce and separation matter.
- High Asset Divorce in California, MO: The lawyers at Stange Law Firm, PC understand that protecting your assets in your divorce is important.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreement in California, MO: Our attorneys at our firm can help you draft prenuptial and postnuptial agreements in California, MO.
- California MO paternity lawyers: The attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC can help unmarried parents and their paternity issues in California, Missouri.
- Guardianships and conservatorships in California, MO: We represent client’s in their guardianship and conservatorship matters.
- California, MO surrogacy: The lawyers at our firm are experienced in surrogacy cases.
- California, MO Step-parent adoption: Our attorneys at our firm can make becoming a step-parent an easier process.
- Adoption in California, MO: We represent client’s in their adoption cases in California, Missouri.
- California, MO Minor emancipation: The California, MO attorneys can represent either the teen or the minor in a minor emancipation case.
- Grandparents’ rights in California, MO: We understand that grandparents’ want to be able to see their grandchildren. Our lawyers can help.
- California, MO Appeals: We represent individuals in their family law appeals in California, Missouri.
- Mediation and collaborative family law in California, MO: We offer attorneys that can help in a mediation and collaborative family law matter in California, Missouri.
- California MO child support lawyers: The lawyers at our firm are experience in child support issues.
- California MO child custody attorneys: We represent individuals in their child custody case in California, Missouri.
- Juvenile Matters in California, MO: The attorneys at our firm are able to assist in juvenile matters in California, MO.
- California, MO Modifications: Stange Law Firm, PC can help with your modifications in Warren County.
- Contempt and family access motions in California, MO: We represent client’s in their contempt and family access motion matters.
- Military Divorce in California, MO: We are honored to represent you in your military divorce matter in Warren County.
- California, MO Name Change: Our attorneys are able to assist in legally changing your name.
- Father’s Rights in California, Missouri: We believe that father’s have rights, too. Our lawyers in California, MO are able to help.
- California, MO Orders of Protection/Restraining Orders: Feeling safe and protected is important. Our lawyers can help with your protection/restraining orders in California, Missouri.
- Same Sex Divorce in California, Missouri: We represent client’s in their same sex divorce in Warren County.
On our website, you can also read articles about family law, view informational videos, seminar videos, listen to our podcast, download our mobile application or view child support calculator for Missouri.
As mentioned in their individual biographies, the attorneys of Stange Law Firm, PC have been recognized for numerous awards for divorce and family law. They have been recognized from organizations such as, Lead Counsel, Super Lawyers, AVVO and National Academy of Family Law Attorneys. As well has his other achievements, Kirk Stange was named a Super Lawyer Rising Star by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyer Magazine in 2013 and 2014.
When you have a pressing family law matter in California, Missouri in Moniteau County, you can rely on Stange Law Firm to represent and fight for you out of our office in Columbia, MO in Boone County.
Contact California, Missouri Family Law Attorneys in Moniteau County for a Consultation
If you are looking to hire a dedicated family law attorney, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at any of our convenient locations, including:
Boone County (Columbia), MO Office: 855-805-0595. About this location. 1506 Chapel Hill Road, Suite H, Columbia, MO 65203