Handling the Full Range of Family Law Issues in Kansas City, Kansas
To many families, at the end of the day family is the most important thing there is so when the family changes and that foundation is shaken, it can cause turmoil. In these times, an experienced and caring family law attorney can help you navigate you through these difficult times. At Stange Law Firm, PC, we can help you with your situation no matter the difficulties you face
Your Kansas City, KS Family Law Attorneys and Law Firm
You can obtain more information about the Johnson County court system below:
- Johnson County Circuit Clerk’s Office: More information about the Johnson County Circuit Clerk’s office can be found here.
- Johnson County Court Rules: More information about the Johnson County court rules can be found at this link.
- Johnson County Family Law Forms: Find the Johnson County Family Law Forms that you are looking for here.
- City of Overland Park, KS: Click this link for more information regarding Overland Park, Kansas.
- Overland Park, Kansas Government: If you are interested in learning more about the government of Overland Park, KS, click this link.
- Domestic Court Services: If you are interested in divorce court services in Johnson County, Kansas, the Domestic unit of Court Services provides services and resources.
- Johnson County Courthouse: Click here for the address and directions to the Johnson County Courthouse.
How Can We Help With Your Kasnas City, Kansas Family Law Matter
Our knowledge of local perspectives and attitudes helps us represent clients in a variety of family law matters, including:
- Kansas City, KS Divorce Attorneys: We represent clients in divorce matters in Kansas City, Kansas.
- Prenuptial Agreement Attorneys in Kansas City: Our attorneys can assist in drafting both prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Kansas City, Kansas Paternity Lawyers: Do you need a paternity attorney in the Kansas City area? We can help you! Click here for more information.
- Kansas City Adoption Lawyers: Adopting a child into your family can be a big part of your life, our attorneys can guide you in the right direction.
- Mediation and Collaborative Family Lawyers in Kansas City, KS: We have trained mediation and collaborative family law attorneys that can assist you with your matter near Kansas City, Kansas.
- Kansas City, KS Child Support Attorneys: We have experienced child support attorneys in our Kansas office location.
- Child Custody Lawyers in Kansas: Our attorneys can represent clients and their child custody matter in the Kansas City area.
- Kansas City, KS Modification Attorneys: Sometimes circumstances change, and modifications need to be put in order. Stange Law Firm, PC can help.
- Same-Sex Divorce Attorneys in Kansas: We represent same sex divorce cases in the Kansas City area.
Our attorneys have received numerous awards and accolades for divorce and family law as set forth in their individual biographies. Attorneys at our firm have been named to the Super Lawyers list, Rising Stars list, Top 10 Trial Lawyers award, and many more.
Contact a Kansas City, Kansas Divorce Attorney for a Consultation
If you are trying to find a family law attorney, contact us online or by phone to schedule a confidential consultation at our Overland Park, KS near Kansas City, Kansas office location:
Johnson County (Overland Park), KS Office: 913-221-0332. Click to learn more about this location. 7300 West 110th Street, Suite 560, Overland Park, KS62210.