Assisting Unmarried Parents With Child Custody, DNA Testing, Paternity and Child Support in Jackson County And The Surrounding AreasStange Law Firm, PC is here to help you understand your rights and answer any questions you may have when you have a child (or children) out of wedlock. The process of how to handle this properly and legally can raise a lot of questions. We are here to assist in answering any questions about your child’s case in Lee’s Summit, Missouri and the surrounding areas. We represent unmarried parents in a variety of cases, including:
- Child custody lawyers in Lee’s Summit, MO: More information regarding child custody lawyers in Lee’s Summit, MO can be found here.
- Child support attorneys in Lee’s Summit, Missouri: Looking for more information about child support attorneys in Lee’s Summit in Jackson County? Click here!
- Lee’s Summit, MO Paternity and DNA Testing: Additional information on Lee’s Summit paternity and DNA testing can be found by clicking on this link.
- Modifications in custody, visitation and support in Lee’s Summit, MO: Stange Law Firm, PC offers attorneys that can assist in custody matters, visitation issues, and support cases in Jackson County.
- Fathers’ right lawyers in Lee’s Summit, Missouri: We represent fathers’ and their rights in Lee’s Summit.
- Contempt, visitation and support orders and judgments in Lee’s Summit, MO: Still wanting more information about contempt, visitation and support orders in Lee’s Summit? That can all be found at this link.
- Lee’s Summit, MO family lawyers: Any additional information still needed about family lawyers in Jackson County can be found here.
Lee’s Summit, Missouri Paternity Attorneys in Jackson CountyWhen going through a paternity case, you need an attorney with experience in all aspects of those types of cases, including; custody, visitation, and support matters. In some cases, a DNA test might be necessary where paternity is in doubt. Stange Law Firm, PC can help you and will be there to understand your wants and needs as an unmarried parent. We will fight for you, because we are dedicated to get you the outcome that you deserve. Missouri law regarding child custody cases bases its determination on the “best interest of the child.” This is why our experienced attorneys will use the facts of your case regarding Missouri law to help you in the following areas:
- Representing parents in child support hearings to determine financial arrangements for the children.
- Unmarried fathers and mothers who want custody and parenting time with their children.