Assisting Unmarried Parents With Child Custody, DNA Testing, Paternity and Child Support in Jackson County And The Surrounding Areas
Stange Law Firm, PC is here to help you understand your rights and answer any questions that you may have when you have a child (or children) out of wedlock. The process of how to handle this properly and legally can raise a lot of questions. We are here to assist in answering any questions about your child’s case in Lee’s Summit, Missouri and the surrounding areas.
We represent unmarried parents in a variety of cases, including:
- Child custody lawyers in Lee’s Summit, MO: More information regarding child custody lawyers in Lee’s Summit, MO can be found here.
- Child support attorneys in Lee’s Summit, Missouri: Looking for more information about child support attorneys in Lee’s Summit in Jackson County? Click here!
- Lee’s Summit, MO Paternity and DNA Testing: Additional information on Lee’s Summit paternity and DNA testing can be found by clicking on this link.
- Modifications in custody, visitation and support in Lee’s Summit, MO: Stange Law Firm, PC offers attorneys that can assist in custody matters, visitation issues, and support cases in Jackson County.
- Fathers’ right lawyers in Lee’s Summit, Missouri: We represent fathers’ and their rights in Lee’s Summit.
- Contempt, visitation and support orders and judgments in Lee’s Summit, MO: Still wanting more information about contempt, visitation and support orders in Lee’s Summit? That can all be found at this link.
- Lee’s Summit, MO family lawyers: Any additional information still needed about family lawyers in Jackson County can be found here.
Lee’s Summit, Missouri Paternity Attorneys in Jackson County
We offer you attorneys that have been recognized and awarded for their sole and steady practice in family law. To read more about these awards and these attorneys, you can visit their individual biographies on our website.
When you are going through a paternity case, you need an attorney with experience in all aspects of those types of cases, including; custody, visitation, and support matters. In some cases, a DNA test might be necessary where paternity is in doubt. Stange Law Firm, PC can help you and will be there to understand your wants and needs as an unmarried parent. We will fight for you, because we are dedicated to get you the outcome that you deserve.
Missouri law in regards to child custody cases, bases their determination on the “best interest of the child”. This is why our experienced attorneys will use the facts of your case in regards to Missouri law to help you in the following areas:
- Representing parents in child support hearings to determine financial arrangements for the children.
- Unmarried fathers and mothers who want custody and parenting time with their children.
Contact Lee’s Summit, Missouri Paternity Lawyers in Jackson County, Missouri Today
If you are going through a paternity case and you’re looking to hire an experienced family law attorney, or if you just want to learn more about child custody and child support laws in Lee’s Summit, Missouri, our attorneys will be happy to assist you.
Contact us online or by calling the number below to schedule a consultation with one of our skilled and knowledgeable attorneys.
We have offices in both locations for your convenience and to ensure we are close in proximity to both courthouses in Jackson County, including Independence. You can find out more information about our Lee’s Summit office here:
Jackson County (Lee’s Summit), MO Office: 816-875-4505. Click to learn more about this location.
256 NE Tudor Rd., Lee’s Summit, Missouri64086